If it were socially acceptable to go barefoot everywhere (and the pavements were made secure for that) would you do it?

You know... depending on the months and the wheather where you live... but... yep.

Would you go barefoot everywhere if you could

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I like shoes. The pavement is too hot. Or too cold. Or just blew.

What Guys Said 9

• Definitely yes.

I strongly prefer when I can
    move around barefoot.

It gives a whole new
    experience of freedom. ^.^

• No probably not, footwear was invented for a reason, but it is also for support and to help with agility

• I feel more comfortable in my sneakers. Soft and flatten the base making it less painful to step.

• I shower in the mornings and my feet would get dirty from that and I don't want to get that in my bed. I don't like looking at peoples feet a lot of people do not trim their nails. Keep the shoes please.

• I think it is never comfortable to walk barefoot for long. Other than that, on some Utopian world, if the feet could never get dirty, poked or injured, I wouldn't mind being in a shoe-less world.

• I walk around barefooted a lot anyway, who cares what other people think.

• Absolutely. I hate shoes. And it's not like humans can't or haven't walked wearing shoes during the span so far of our species.

• I love my docs too much.

• No, hippie

What Girls Said 12

• Probably, yeah!

• Yes, I would. I dislike shoes & socks.

• i most certainly would.

• I do it all the time anyway lol. There are times that I end up walking some where in heels for way longer then I want to, so I take them off and walk barefoot, people can get over it, sometimes it just happens lol

• In the summer, absolutely. Too cold here at every other time of year - I'd lose my toes.

• No, there is no guarantee that pavements and walkways are safe, it could be boiling hot or there is glass and junk on the ground not to mention different surfaces and bacteria!.

• No. Have you seen some people's feet? Its why I quit tae qwon do at a particular gym.

• I sure would

• With the way my leg is in a cast from my ankle to my hip I can't get shoes on so I'm hopping around with bare feet and crutches like everywhere, 24/7 :)

• no, too dangerous, a lot of hard or pointy surfaces. Cold to

• Absolutely! I love going barefoot!

• Probably not, I love walking around with no shoes but hate when my feet get dirty.