Do guys mind stretch marks?

sad to say I have them on my hips, thighs, and breast, I love the shape of my body and I think it's pretty nice it's just my stretch marks cause me great insecurity...so guys do you mind?...and girls do you have like me...and what do your bf's think about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• i could care less about them when me and my wife were dating she had a few bad scars from when she was serving in the military and yeh they were ugly but it didn't change what we do sexually I still like a good strip tease I don't care she has a few scars an 2 gunshots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h12WRIlaMI

What Guys Said 18

• Don't worry If I get your clothes off I am not going to stop put it back in my pants and leave you crying and me with a very uncomfortable erection because of any stretch mark. I am gonna admire and make love to your body in all its naked and warm and wonderful glory. We all ahve blemishes and yet we still wanna see peopel naked, not all people but our girlfriends boyfriends we want to see what most people don't get to see both in a metaphorical and In this case physical sense. What I am trying to say is I will be too busy trying to control my joy when I finally figure out hoe to unclip your stupid bra and then my attention will be on your titties. Then I will no doubt want to peel your pants off. In case you hadn't noticed Id be staring at your t*ts and ass and in a state of shock over them I would not have time to care about no stretch mark. Not trying to be crude just trying to let you and all woman kind know how preposterous you can get and how you underestimate what can either be seen as the forgiveness or hornyness or even lovesickness of men. I guess I can't speak for all men, some moght actually not go out with you over this but the men who don't agree with what I'm puttin down right here can just go home and give themselves a hand if you know what I mean more beautiful ladies for us real man. I want you to never think of thees love mark thing ever again. All it does is add character. Keep that in mind when looking for boyfriends physical looks and sex are too very different things

• We need more guys like you in the world

• Are there more guys like you on planet earth? I love the way you put the whole strechmarks thing! Thanks for making us women feel better about ourselves :)

• Yeah most real men would agree with me here. More upper class guys probably not. Guys who are really shallow probably not but yeah there are plenty of guys who will still love you or at least wanna get frisky depending on what your looking for

• Each man is different- what I would recommend is doing something proactive about it, rather than worrying that it is bothering someone else. This bothers you, which is enough information to be motivated to change that; here's some things I found out online for you:

Source of information:

link

1) Exfoliate your skin, there is a "home-made remedy" listed on the page

2) Find yourself a cream with Retin-A (Tretinoin) then apply that cream daily (It is available by prescription only.)

3) Use products such as Cocao Butter, Olive oil, Vitamin E oil/gel

- Be patient, it will take 2 months to 2 years to get rid of the marks; however, if you follow doctor recommendations, you will reduce these marks until they are no longer "apparent" / visible.

link

1) Use Vitamin-E oil on your skin

Learn to love the skin your in, it doesn't both us as much as you think it does- furthermore, if it's your husband, he probably expected that coming with either a child birth or recent weight loss. As such, he probably doesn't mind ^_^

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Nah, it is pretty natural. . . Girls grow in different areas than guys do. . . I have dated great looking girls, they had stretch marks on their thighs and breast. . IT depends on growth spurts and everything else .. . listen to that guy that gave the super advice on how to use vitamin E and lotions. . . .it will help if you are insecure about it, greatly.

• The vast majority of guys don't find it bad, cause we also have our own little "imperfections".

• Stretch marks don't affect anything about how I find a girl attractive. Personality and her overall body health are.

• "Sexy" is a whole person concept. Appearance is only a part of it.Most men don't look at stretch marks any different than any other blemish. They don't really care.

A sexy attitude will hook a man much faster than just a body without stretch marks. A pretty woman in the face who can be sexy, talk sexy, act sexy, is a tiger in the sack, and is comfortable with her body is a much better catch than a "perfect" body attached to a hollow person. Or a boring woman. Outer beauty can be overshadowed by a ugly internal personality very quickly. Most women who have perfect bodies ( in my experience) have a metric ton of body image issues and insecurity issues. No woman stays 18 forever. Their body's growth after then is a sign of maturity and an outward sign of sexuality. Women get better with age, sexually speaking, and the body that accompanies age is like a neon sign saying "I know what I am doing!"

BE sexy, and not just look sexy. Nowhere in "sexy" is defined as perfect or flawless. "Perfect" and "sexy" are not synonymous. How boring would the world be if we were all without our flaws? Having Pride in your body and showing it through sexual prowess and sexual energy is the true definition of sexy. If a man loses interest becuase of a flaw like stretch marks, then he's likely got too many issues, or is likely selfish in bed, and the chances of him being a good lover are much less.

Men are physical creatures, without a doubt. But there are limits. If a woman has stretch marks, but the man is focused on her curves and her lips and her rear end, and the amazing mind blowing sex... Your stretch marks are invisible to him.

In short, focus on being a sexy woman, and looking the part will come along on it's own. Real men will notice and you'll soon see the difference between real men and grown up adolescents.

• I like stretch marks. Somehow they are so sexy to me. The female body just as it comes in it's natural form is wonderful to me. I love it all.

• some dudes get turned off by them, some dudes dont. my ex had horrible marks and scars on her from her pregnancy. didn't bother me in the slightest. but her friends were always disgusted by them and asked me constantly "dude, how can you hit that with those marks all over her side". lol none of MY friends cared about them, still thought she was pretty attractive. just depends on how shallow someone is I guess. just a few blemishes/scars. not a big deal

• Damn how could her friends talk about her like that sounds like she needs new friends I would never diss my girls out for having stretch marks!!

• Doesn't really bother me, no ones perfect, no one..

Even models have imperfections, they just have the top make up artist to cover it up.

:)

• no, not a big deal at all

• As a guy I find them really sexy on my wife's tummy and love to run my tongue over them :) And the rest ;)

• No big deal, as long as you are not overweight.

• No, not really.

• Depends. If you look like a zebra could be weird.

But overall, if you are hot (face and body) and a great person, they wouldn't stop me.

• I don't mind them.

• me as a man , I like stretch marks in women specially in curvy girls , makes crazy , love it so much...

• If you are together after child birth it doesn't matter. You obviously love the woman regardless. Can you fix stretch marks/cellulite? Yes. If you worried about it then fix it. My girlfriend that had our baby had them and she was insane beautiful. Did they turn me off? No she shad my kid. I am a very fitness oriented person though. And so is she. They go away with how you treat your body. Like other people posted before; there are applications and treatments for them. If it concerns you so much start applying these suggestions and treatment plans. Sure some guys may not care. But if you're dating new people who (not trying to be conceded) are good looking and trying to find a similar partner looks wise. Then fix it. y'all may judge or call me rude but that's the truth. The first thing all male or female humans look at first before apraoching each other it physical attraction. After that you get to know them. Obesity and heart disease in America is such a high number one of the number one death tolls in America. If you're gaining weight. Eat better. Or go work out. There's no excuse. If you're insecure about something then change it. Or settle for a man who doesn't care and is probably not the attractive person you're looking for. Very simple. excuses: I work to much. I have kids. I'm too busy. Nobody is too busy to have 45 min in the gym. That's called laziness and lack of respect for you're body. I'm sure I'll get a lot of hate messages for this comment, but it's the absolute truth.

• hey we're all human, guys have it too. so they're just damn marks. so what?

What Girls Said 13

• link here is what I think... I have 4 kids and I have some and I really don't give a f%ck

• I think they're okay...

I have stretch marks too, in fact many of us do!

don't think too much about it, and be confident about yourself.

I used to be really self-conscious about mine,

but my boyfriend saw through me, and told me I look great the way I am, and it's my

sexy attitude that turns him on more than those minor stretch marks, so since then,

I started paying less attention to my stretch marks and appreciated my own body better!

Trust me, it works!

• I have stretch marks. Either my man hasn't noticed or he doesn't care. He's never said anything. Either way, he is ferociously attracted to me.

• I don't think they mind. And if they do they have some issues because they must be that shallow to care. Sure they may notice it but that shouldn't put a hold on who you date because of some stretch marks you don't have control over.

• Ehhh, every girl gets them hunny. Mine are small silver almst invisible little lines. So if a guy doesn't want to b with you because of it, then pffft ohwell there's plenty of other non shallow men.

• I told my boyfriend before my shirt came off that I had stretch marks I hated...he just took my shirt off, said they were beautiful, and kissed them :)

• I have stretch marks because my weight has been so up and down etc, I have then on my boobs too but they arnt that noticeable...

i haven't had any complaints about them but I do feel self consicous of them.

There are a few products that I know of that help them seem less obvious... Dr. Palmers Coco Butter and also Bio-Oil x

• I have stretch mark, my husband doesn't mind, he doesn't care at all. For myself I use bio-oil and it has worked pretty nicely

• I have them. I have a lot and I have them everywhere. No guy I've been with has cared. I don't think they even notice to be honest. I DO believe confidence is hella attractive though. Fall in love with yourself and watch everyone else fall in love with you too.

• My guy doesn't mind them at all! I had 2 kids...and they're definitely there...but he doesn't care! ( my current guy is not the baby daddy) I used to be self-conscious about them, but he makes me feel so beautiful when we're together, I don't even think about it at all anymore.

• hey girl, I think a ton of girls have stretch marks...it doesn't mean you have a bad body or anything...my super skinny friend...like the skinniest person I know has stretch marks...they're natural so if a guy doesn't like them he can take a hike!

• I have stretch marks, I guess it's not that bad, because any guy that's seen me naked NEVER said a word, um they're are ways to get rid of it, though, and I have a question for the guys: WHY don't you like stretch marks?

• There is no product that works on stretch marks that are already there. There are some products that can lessen them if they are in development or very new. So you will have to live with them.

If you don't have that many, you won't have any problems. I have a lot and I have had major problems with guys because of them. My body shape is fine, but I have always been dumped the day after a guy has seen me naked because of stretch marks. A few won't be a problem though and I'm guessing that this is what your situation is.