Girls: How do you feel about a guy who....

How do you feel about a guy who messes around with growing facial hair? I once or twice a year will shave and leave a goatee for about a week (thats as long as I can stand it). I have let a mustache grow for a couple weeks -- just for kicks. I don't really like facial hair on myself, but I like to once in awhile mess around and grow some for kicks. Girls what do you think when we do this? Is it a turn off? Do you see through it and just look at us for the pre facial hair person? Just curious some female perspective on this. thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha... play around if you want to. Life is for having fun, no?

Sometimes facial hair can make kissing awkward or scratchy... and too much beard is just gross. But... I think its fine if you are just trying different styles, its like girls and ponytails etc.

If you're with a certain girl, ask her what she likes best. Doesn't mean you have to stick to it though. Creativity is always WIN. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Meh I try to get my boyfriend to do different things with his facial hair. I don't have any of my own so I want to play with his :P

• Personally I don't like facial hair unless its really clean cut. So there's nutin wrong with having hair or not having hair. But if you have facial hair make sure you keep it neat and clean at all times because that can be just as sexy as having no hair.

• Facial hair really has to work for the guy. Some guys can pull it off, some can't. But personally, I'm not a very big fan of any type of facial hair and it sometimes does distract from the guy underneath.

• I hate, hate, HATE goatees! They are the new greasy ponytails for this generation like the ones that the old hippies never got rid of.

Mess around all you like. Most women appreciate the creativity. But definitely avoid the circa 1999 child molester-esque goatees.

What Guys Said 0