Girls, How many of you like long hair on guys?

How long do you like it? What do you like about it? How should he style it?

22

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• Personally, I really like it. My boyfriend's hair goes down below his shoulderblades, it's really thick and it's kinda wavy and I'm really attracted to him and I know his hair is part of that. He doesn't really style it, he just leaves it hanging loose and sometimes he pulls it back in a ponytail (usually when he needs to go and work in the garden or when he needs his hair out of his face to concentrate). I like that it's so soft and so healthy. As long as the guy has really nice hair in a good condition, it's attractive.

• I love long hair on guys, it's something that catches my attention and I just love it. Long haired guys are winning.

• Long hair on guys is a must for me. I love it. I really don't like guys with short hair. I even like it super super long, like mine lol; it's pretty hot.

• I like longer hair as long as it's kept clean. I enjoy running my hands through it during cuddle time ☺️ I like it in loose low ponytail or just down..

• It's hot😍

• YEESSSSSSSSS but it s depends on the guy not every guy looks good with long hair but this is just:www3.pictures.zimbio.com/.../...s+y0APM8jC1t2l.jpg the guy on the far right

same guy ts1.mm.bing.net/th

• i love it!!

• I like. Help me to do it to my husband. ;)

• its cool but very few guys can pull it off

• i love it! , haha

• I rather he have short hair...

• like justin beiber, ahaha

• It depends. Some people just don't look good with longer hair. I like long hair like Scott Disick. Mullet like but not

• It can look good.

• Depends on the look of the guy. I like long hair on guys but not all.

• It depends. It suits some but not others

• No I don't

• i like semi long hair, not hair that's below that shoulders

• I prefer short hair on men.

• Yes I like it, if it's straight.

• It's a no from me