Girls, How many of you like long hair on guys?

How long do you like it? What do you like about it? How should he style it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• Personally, I really like it. My boyfriend's hair goes down below his shoulderblades, it's really thick and it's kinda wavy and I'm really attracted to him and I know his hair is part of that. He doesn't really style it, he just leaves it hanging loose and sometimes he pulls it back in a ponytail (usually when he needs to go and work in the garden or when he needs his hair out of his face to concentrate). I like that it's so soft and so healthy. As long as the guy has really nice hair in a good condition, it's attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love long hair on guys, it's something that catches my attention and I just love it. Long haired guys are winning.

0|1
    0|0
  • Long hair on guys is a must for me. I love it. I really don't like guys with short hair. I even like it super super long, like mine lol; it's pretty hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like longer hair as long as it's kept clean. I enjoy running my hands through it during cuddle time ☺️ I like it in loose low ponytail or just down..

0|1
    0|0
  • It's hot😍

0|1
    0|0
  • YEESSSSSSSSS but it s depends on the guy not every guy looks good with long hair but this is just:www3.pictures.zimbio.com/.../...s+y0APM8jC1t2l.jpg the guy on the far right

same guy ts1.mm.bing.net/th

0|0
    0|0
  • i love it!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I like. Help me to do it to my husband. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • its cool but very few guys can pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • i love it! , haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I rather he have short hair...

1|0
    0|0
  • like justin beiber, ahaha

0|0
    1|1
  • It depends. Some people just don't look good with longer hair. I like long hair like Scott Disick. Mullet like but not

0|0
    0|0
  • It can look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the look of the guy. I like long hair on guys but not all.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. It suits some but not others

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • i like semi long hair, not hair that's below that shoulders

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short hair on men.