Are dimple piercings cute?

I have wanted simple piercings for awhile I have soft facial features and feel my face needs something I have always thought dimple piercings were cute but my friends told me not to because there stupid thoughts

• don't get dimple piercings
  • get dimple piercings

Most Helpful Girl

• They're so cute. I want them

What Guys Said 8

• They are just weird to me.

• painful i'd say... >.<

• I think they look good

• Not with it.

I love dimples, but the piercing ruins it in my opinion.

• maybe i should get some too =O

• Please don't they are so unattractive

• Weird!!! Dimples are cute!! Dimple piercings are not.

• Yeah but not everyone can pull them off

What Girls Said 15

• It's one of those things where only a few people can pull them off. If you feel you could, then go for it! Remember though, they will leave scars and/or permanent holes in your face if you take them out. Unfortunately, it could affect your ability of finding a job in the future so think wisely. Maybe you should wait until you're 18 too? Give it some time, weigh out the pros and cons and if you still think it's a good idea and something you truly want, have it done. :)

• Personally I don't like them at all. But if you feel comfortable with them and you are sure of your choice, go ahead. Just keep in mind that you are very young and might regret the choice, which, if you do, can leave ugly scars if you take them out. :(

• I really don't like them.

• I don't like them, personally... And I've heard horror stories about people being permanently disfigured from them when their bodies rejected them or they developed an infection. Do what makes you happy and what YOU like but make sure you really research everything thoroughly...

• Sth on your middle of your face which is so visible will ruin your facial features. If you want a piercing , do it on a less visible place.

• I think they are cute but you have to have the right face for it;
    I wouldn't dare to get them because I don't think I could pull them off (and because of my job) but they look really good on others ;)

• Not a fan of body piercing

• I don't like face piercings that aren't lip or nose or eyebrow. Deep flesh ones just make me shudder imagining them ripping a cheek off or something.

• Think of it this way: how would they look on your grandma?

• Depends on what you look like. On some people who have that edgey look it looks good. On a average person it looks out of place.

• Nah they look dumb to me. I love eyebrow piercings though.

• I don like piercings really unless its on the ears but dimple piercings look nice on some people if u like em thenu should go for em 😊

• I know a girl who had them done and honestly I think they just look strange.

• I'm not altering my face ever unless it's getting my eyebrows threaded or putting light make up on other than that it looks silly

• Not many people can pull them off, but if you really want to give it a try, go for it.