Should overweight girls wear yoga pants?

• yeah I don't mind
  • yes! I love it when they do
  • no, its ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand how this is a topic that needs to be asked.. they can wear whatever makes them feel comfortable..

You wouldn't even know the girl's purpose for wearing yoga pants, there could be the chance that the day she chose to wear those pants is the day she wants to change to a more healthier lifestyle.. She might have wanted to exercise in them or do actual yoga or something. If this were to be a reason, and some random person discourages her, than that person could have just ruined this one girl's chance of doing something good for herself.

What Girls Said 27

• They can do whatever their hearts desire.

• They can wear what they want.

• @BelleGirl21 has a point!
    She has 'the point' if you will. =)

No one should wear those pants unless they're at home or working out.
    That's what they're there for. And ONLY that.

• What else are we supposed to work out in? Like who tf cares anyway? Don't like it, don't look.

• What if I told you there's a difference between over weight and obese

1-ps.googleusercontent.com/.../...xc2sQvKOfcMD.jpg
    The middle one is overweight.

• The middle is normal, her stomach is even flat.. The first is overweight.

• Actually the middle one has my body type and according to my doctor I'm like 4 pounds over weight.

• The middle one by mighty fine, nothing wrong with a bita junk in da trunk!

• They should wear whatever the fuck they want to wear

• Well who am I to stop them.

But personally, I think it looks vile

• People should wear whatever the hell they want. Dispite their size

• Anyone can and should wear what they want regardless of body type.

• I don't care what shape you're in. Yoga pants should be worn for working out or possibly lounging around the house and nothing more!

If a chubby girl is working out in yoga pants the awesome for her!

• Dosent really matter they can do whatever they want idc

• People can wear whatever the fuck they want. Its their right. That being said, it totally depends on the circumstance and the girl that is wearing them. Overweight is a broad term and everyone's body is different

• ofcourse they should if they want too, and i am sure they would look perfectly fine

• I never thought it was a big deal.

• People should wear whatever the fook they like man.

• They can do whatever they want.

• It's their choice and no one else's'

• People can wear what they want but "I" don't have to like it.

• Girls can wear whatever the hell the want

• Who cares? I don't pay attention to stuff like that and you really shouldn't either.

• I done see why not

• I wouldn't if I was overweight (but that's just me) each to their own.

• Yeah, why not? I don't see why there should be restrictions on who can wear what, it's stupid!

• They can do whatever they want.

• Everyone is entitled to wear whatever the heck they want. Not just reserved for anyone who is "skinny". Overweight girls are more likely to actually use them as "yoga pants." Jus sayin

• should guys with small dicks wear boxers?

• it is not my choice whether they where it or not or

whether it is ugly or not because I don't know them and I don't care.

I sure they don't care what I think either.

What Guys Said 24

• Sure, it's not very pleasing to my eyes, but dude, it's their body, they should do whatever they want. I'm pretty sure my face is not very pleasing to everyone, but I'm not gonna cover it.

• It is their business. Not mine. Not yours. I would not want to look at her, but I have no say on what she wears.

• I never understood why this bothered people, it's the same with people that're bothered by pajama wearers in public: no one is hurting you by wearing clothes in public. This is the epitome of a first world problem: "Oh woe is me, people are wearing clothes I don't like on them!"

• Whatever she feels comfortable in

• Clothes don't have a weight limit.

• It really doesn't matter just don't look below their neck if you have to look at them that way you won't be offended by anything that they're wearing.

• Even if you don't like it, it is not exactly illegal or anything, nor should it be. It is already problematic enough that some people legitimately harass and or murder others just based on what clothes they wear.

• Whatever floats their boat

• Fuck no. People need to keep their lunch down.

• Lelelel i can't stahp laughing at dem cuties OP 😘😘😘

• its none of my bussiness what she wears.. she buys it... she wears it but personally i dont think she should

• If guys wear em them then big girls can to

• I don't think it would suit them but if they want then they can.

• They can weigh what they want but holy hell is it an eye sore.

• as long as they aren't so stretched they go see through

• Im sorry but no one wants to see your cellulitis ass crack or the rolls of fat hanging over the waist band. Before a large woman goes out in these she should look in the mirror and ask herself do hippos wear yoga pants?

• It's none of your business what other people wear. Obese girls can't help that your life is so sad, you care about what other people - who you are gonna see for like 5 seconds - wear. It's none of your business.

• Yes but in those five seconds I lose my lunch!

• Hey another thing a question was asked and I have god give right to express my opinion last time I checked I live in the free world its not like I want to forcibly roll moribidly obese people into s belsen style fat camp so calm your tits.

• they can do what they want. As long as they are choosing to.

• Only if they have a nice fat ass.

• hell no I knowthats mean but those children out there lol

• No, they should wear Sumo pants :P

• Should overweight girls? Yeah, Sure
    www.fashionspeak.net/.../8984047.jpg

Should Obese Girls? No... I mean, Sure, They can if they want to, but, It will look fucking vile. Nothing against big girls here, Im just saying, It looks beyond repulsive.
    i909.photobucket.com/.../...b76b95_zpsdaaff553.jpg

• I'd really prefer not to see that however, I also don't really prefer to see them at all. They're essentially sweat pants. Would you wear sweats in public? NO!

• They cna wear whatever they want but I hope they are not expecting any looks from me grosss

• Who the hell would love it when fat girls wear yoga pants?