What kind of formal clothes look best on a guy?

not as formal as a wedding, but like something nice to wear to church or something. what kinds look good and what is your favorite?

Most Helpful Girl

• A casually wore dress shirt with dark ripped jeans, nice black leather pointed toe dress shoes and a nice belt with a cool buckle drives me wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild.

Seriously, it does.

If you pull it off well it can give the feeling of stylish, modern formal wear with an edge.

What Girls Said 3

• I kind of like the mismatched jacket and pants... like black pants and gray jacket.

I also like shirt and tie... And colored shirts are nice too... :) Most girls like guys when they are dressed up, it looks nice!

• i like it when a guy wears a nice white shirt with a cool black or gray blazer and some jeans or cool dressy pants...and for suit a nicely tailored black suit with a white shirt a skinny black tie is always nice

• i love a simple white v neck t-shirt, with dark jeans, dress shoes, and a black suit jacket. It's casual yet dressy and it looks hott

What Guys Said 1

• A nice collared shirt and some jeans is pretty formal enough for church.