Guys, Thoughts on Turtle necks?

11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• My only use for turtlenecks came in the mid-90s when I was about your age. It was cool to wear hockey jerseys back then, sometimes over a hoodie. My high school's dress code required a collar, and turtlenecks were acceptable, although I wouldn't have been caught dead in one outside of school. BUT at school (which was also all-boys, so no girls to worry about seeing you😆) we would wear just the collar of the turtleneck, which was cut off of the actual shirt, and we could just slip it on and off while in school. Then we could just take it off and look like normal people and not get our ass kicked on the subway for wearing a turtleneck😂, and we also wouldn't look like clowns if we met any girls, haha. All that said, that was like 20 years ago, and everything we would have ripped apart back in the day, namely skinny jeans, are somehow cool, haha. But at the same time, snapbacks and a lot of other stuff from that era IS popular again, so who the hell knows, haha. But anyway, I don't like turtlenecks, but maybe that makes them cool by default, since I'm an old out of touch loser now😂

This was all hot in the streets in '95, haha...
    http://youtu.be/ug78aVtkuVI
    popblerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Snoop.jpg
    www.mtv.com/.../gin_and_juice_281x211.jpg
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../edmontonoilers.jpg

• hahaah thats amazing !! thanks for the help funny story too :)

• They are cool I guess

• Not a tan of them

• dosent look bad but it could be a little outdated

please answer my question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1478569-bad-self-esteem-rate-me-guess-ethnicity

• Sure, girls wearing them is cool... if they're not wearing anything else...
    *wink wink nudge nudge*

• I think they look good, just wear it with confidence and it'll be fine.

• no, just no

• Depends on who wearing it I guess

• high waisted skirt?

• Its Tight yes, and finishes slightly above my hips so rules out jeans

• Who says you can't wear jeans with it? Showing a little hips and belly is cute

• dont like them

• Kind of outdated, aren't they?