Do I have too little clevage for this dress?

I ordered this dress but I am not sure if it looks fine cause it looked way better on the model lol :(

Most Helpful Guy

• It's sort of the perfect size for it, anything bigger would lose it's elegance.

What Guys Said 24

• No, that's the right sized cleavage for the dress. If you start getting much bigger, the fabric below the breast starts pulling away from the body, creating a big gap, which can look wrong... or look a lot more revealing than you intend. Dresses that cut that far down, and that width, work better with breasts of your size. With bigger breasts you would want a wider, but more shallow V, and you generally need breasts that are close together. Smaller breasts call pull off the V while still being naturally spread apart.

Nothing to worry about.

• I personally think these types of designs look better on women with smaller breasts. The color suits you great. In general it just looks really good on you in my opinion.

• I think it's still looks amazing on you. I don't think you need to have bigger boobs to rock it, you still do.

• Looks beautiful but it does highlight your petite bust.

The guys who like it will be the guys you like small boobs (more of us than you would think)

• A dress like that can look very well on small breasts to.

• It looks AMAZING on you. Just the way it is. If you feel sexy in it (aside from the cleavage) then you will be so much hotter to everyone who sees you.

• It looks ,... huh.. interesting.

• I think it looks really good on you. I think it'd would be a little too revealing if your boobs were any bigger

• literally everyone says you look good. im guna tell you the truth, you dont look bad in this dress but it looks kinda weird. is your left breast photo shopped? there's a weird curving line above your left breast.

• No lol it is the shadow of my hand?

• I think you pull it off

• Wow, that looks great, and trust me, I'm not just saying that.

• yeah your boobs are not huge... so what? just own it like natalie dormer or chloe moretz.

• If you want to look like a ho then yes you do

• U suck

• No haha but I think it is wrong to call someone a hoe for having bigger boobs lol nevermind :D

• I didn't call u a ho I said yes if u want to look like s ho I never called u that

• no you look great

• That look good! I don't see an issue.

• you rock it!

• It's too little. Try to just putting sticker on nipples and linger around.

• No its looks fine

• How can we say anything without your any pics?

• Must be an issue with your pc, we can all see the dress

• Looks absolutely fantastic!!!
    Perfect sized boobs, especially for that dress!

• Looks good to me :)

• You look good in it, but I do think that it would look even better with a few more cup sizes.

• It looks nice on you. It is sexy, but elegant at the same time. If you had bigger breasts it would look slutty.

• Wow!!! Looks stunning!

What Girls Said 21

• Yes :( Not enough chest. Its okay though. Only celebs like Beyonce, JLo, and Kim K seem to pull off those kind of dresses. They're not for everyone. I wouldn't waste my time buying one

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...f-a-200_1421998442526.jpg

www.flavourmag.co.uk/.../...reen-dress-feature.jpg

rumorfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/kim3.jpg

• This dress looks perfect on you :)

• Girl I am a 38DD and there so no way I could ever wear a dress like that. It's perfect for smaller boobed girls.

• Sure you could and it'd look just as good on you as it does her

• @ButtHoleSandwich or if it's appropriate you look like a blob and I usually end up looking like a giant blob

• The first dress would have the same effect in a skinny girl or otherwise. The second dress is very beautiful and would be on any woman. But they're different than the dress she's wearing by the asker.

• No it looks great. Having a bigger cupsize would make. it look slutty. You have the perfect cupsize for. it.

• With these things, I wish my boobs were smaller. Most things these days look better with smaller boobs.

• With dresses like that your not supposed to have cleavage

• @usernameisntraken but typically thin women can do the oversized and baggy look as still have it look cute but casual. Whereas on bustier women it looks sloppier.
      And form fitting styles look better on skinnier women and are sexy yet stylish where as with bigger breasts it's typically considered just slutty

• @usernameisnttaken

• looks okay

• I like it but I wouldn't have the guts to wear it.

• I think less cleavage makes the dress classier

• I think your breasts make it look moderate. I would've looked like a train wreck. You rock it so well.

• It does look okay on you.

• Those dresses are meant for a smaller chest.
    I can't wear those lol.

• Not at all, it looks great on you.

• I have the same small breast, I always get to wear low cut shirts, my bff had huge boobs and she can't so count your stars. 😊
    You look great by the way

• It looks like it fits perfectly! by the way u look great

• not at all you look great!

• Just the right size.

• Not at all you look great!

• u look great

• Sorry hun, but your chest is too small to pull of this look.

• No, I like it on you. It doesn't look cheap or trashy.

• Yours looks okay.