Hair: how long is too long?

well? mine is almost past my chest..is it too long?

link

it's this length exactly, but not as full :(

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe too long for some guy,s but I find long hair really sexy. keep yours how it is :)

What Guys Said 3

• Ha, don't worry about your hair being not as full. Someone took the toolbox to her for a couple hours before she strutted for her 15 seconds.

And no, it's not too long for you, as long as it's healthy. If your hair is starting to get split ends or lose strength, it means get a trim.

With long hair like yours, a really sexy hairstyle is pigtails or french braids (or pigtailed french braids!). Gives it some fullness, keeps it orderly, and also is just a really youthful style.

Just make sure to wear it confidently. If you do that, the length won't matter.

• i love long hair. I think to the

ass is enough.

• That's only medium length. It needs to be down past your butt. Too long is when it's touching the floor. However, I have seen a girl whose hair DID touch the floor and it was really hot to see.

What Girls Said 4

• My hair is to the middle of my back. I cut 1-2 inches off every 4-6 months just to keep it looking healthy. I tend to like longer hair on myself but I think some women look really cute with shorter hair. I've always been told by guys "never cut your hair short"...they like it long.

• I think when you're sitting on your hair its too long. But my hair is about that length too and I'm waiting to grow it out longer.

I really don't understand you.

• I find that's the perfect length... when it's down to your lower back, it's too long... especially when it's straight.

• Mine is like to my elbows- people say they like it, I do. I wish I lookedcute with short hair though. It looks so cute on some girls but I think my face is too round.