Do guys prefer a girl who doesn't wear any make up, a very light and natural make up or a lot of make up? (sorry for bad English , I'm french) ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Light makeup. Guys don't prefer pure natural. They just like girls who put on a little makeup that you really can't see it so they think the girl naturally doesn't need make up when they are really wearing make up. I've seen the difference between all natural and girls who just put on a small layer of make up.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Light and natural looks amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • yeaaaaaah natural's always better in my opinion :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay with very light and natural make up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like light or no make up , as natural as possible

1|0
    0|0
  • I love girls without makeup!! And what kind of girl are you: one who doesn't wear any make up, a very light and natural make up or a lot of make up?

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your answer ! I usually don't wear any makeup but sometimes, for special events i wear mascara or lipstick ;)

• No make-up or very light make-up are perfectly okay. A lot can easily be to much.

1|0
    0|0
  • No make up to very light one... Girls if you want any relationship with me.. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • a natural girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Bonjour. I don't mind some as long as it's light and natural looking. We don't like it caked on

1|0
    0|0