In general, do you prefer when a girl wears minimal/no make up, a moderate amount, or cake their face in it?

In a casual setting, what amount of make up do you think is the best?

• Minimal/no makeup
    45% (9)65% (11)54% (20)Vote
  • A moderate amount of makeup
    50% (10)35% (6)43% (16)Vote
  • Lots of makeup (but doesn't look clownish)
    5% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• A moderate amount. A whole lot isn't needed. I'd go with somewhere between A and B, but a little closer to B.

Of course, I'm not always certain how much makeup she has on, so I can't be sure that what I'm imagining as moderate may not be what other folks imagine is moderate.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Voted B. She can wear only as much makeup as is needed to look presentable, or not wear it t all. Her choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the perfect amount to me and what I expect on a girl... anymore and I don't want anything to do with her at all s3.amazonaws.com/.../...45fa-8388-a7410629beaf.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • NO make up at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is it bad I like lipstick? Lots of people say it makes a girl look like a slut or an old lady but I'm a sucker for it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Whoever says lipstick makes girls look sluttish or like an old lady is dumb lmao

• Everyone I have talked to says it. Especially when it's red lipstick. God damn I love that shit.

• Probably just a little bit. It's hard to know since I probably only see women with make up when I'm out places.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, ur like a legit 9/10 black girl. Your base score is probably 8.5-9 so makeup will just wiggle it up or down depending on what you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit of lipstick and eyeliner can be good, depending on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • As little as necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner is awesome...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• the truth is most guys can't even tell when you're wearing a little-moderate amount of make up because it's deliberately done subtly, so then they think they prefer girls without make up. Voted B, i wear the amount that makes me feel comfortable and make it as subtle as possible (apart from eyeliner - i don't make that subtle)

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever amount of makeup she wants

1|0
    0|0
    • @BleachedBurgundy I'm not saying that you shouldn't take his compliment or anything. But if someone says your pretty for a black girl it doesn't sous very sincere. So I would think most girls would like to hear your a 9/10 girl rather than your a 9/10 black girl.

• im sure guys like a little bit but some dont have a clue what that means really.

0|0
    0|0