Girls, What would look good on a chubby girl? I'm an apple shaped figure and just can't figure out what makes my body look good?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I had gained a few pounds several years ago and tried to hide under long shirts, bulky clothing, etc. Wrong move. The more you hide your shape, the kess flattering it becomes. Just make sure whatever you wear fits well, and you're good to go. I lost weight and am somewhere between Apple and hourglass now; same rules apply.

What Girls Said 4

• Wear whatever makes you feel confident and you think looks good don't worry about what people say they are just haters

• My sister is an apple shape and she looked great in low rise boot cut jeans with a cami then tank they three quarter arm cover the stops at the hips. She always wears thin layers and chunky jewelry she also wears high heels daily.

• Long cardigans

• Weight loss. /that/ will make your body look good.

• Somethings telling me your skinny? Didn't ask for haters to reply.