What are your opinions of girls who carry a Michael Kors purse?

Real Michael Kors purses, of course. I want one but I've heard a lot about how girls who own one are snobby and high maintenance, etc. What do you think

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute! Good quality. I don't assume anything in particular about the person. I mean, hey, if you can afford it - cool. It could also be a present. I'd have no way of knowing what her situation is, not my business, so yeah. I'm not gonna sit on a high horse and assume I know her lol. Also, it's a couple hundred dollars, not some thousands of dollars Chanel bag. Even then, I'm not going to be all judgmental about it.

If a guy's wearing a Rolex, I don't automatically assume he's "snobby and high maintenance" or wasteful with money, either.

What Guys Said 16

• Uhh it's fine as long as she isn't one of those girls who brag about it.

I got a mk peacoat last black Friday for cheap and I like it. The quality is there and it's comfy.

• Me: "Hey, look, she owns a purse."

Girl: "It's a Michael Kors"

Me: "Umm... huh?"

Girl: "A designer purse"

Me: "Ok, and?"

• A michael what?

• I like Michael kors, love his story too. True American dream. And the bags are nice, better than all the Asian knockoff Louis vuitton bags I see around.

• Anyone who spends hundreds and hundreds of dollars on a purse should have left the hundreds and hundreds of dollars in their wallet.

Guys don't give a rats ass if you have a Coach or MK purse... we do care that you have enough money to help pay for the kids college fund, your own college fund or next months rent of the mortgage.

Fashion fads die and so does the money with it. Get something reasonably priced that will last a few years when you want to change it up again.

• It's more that they are desinger purses and they spend a lot of money on that kind of stuff. So yeah they may seem to be high maintainance. Because when the next purse comes out she will max a credit card to get it.

• I wouldn't have a clue about the significance of it - I presume they are expensive.

• "Wow, what a huge waste of money for a bag to hold your stuff'

i think that about most high end purses though

• I use a MK black/gold laptop case. O. o and I'm a guy.

I don't think it matters with you get any sort of brand name purse since they all can give off the same assumption.

• I don't know that brand, but it tells me that they are not vegans (neither am I), that they are into fashion in the chavy/unimaginative way rather than the hipster way.

That said, those bags are nicer than D&G ones.

• I think they are well organized and have a very reasonable place to keep their belongings safe and dry. Therefore I would like to date them.

• None of us will notice or care what type of a purse you have.

That being said, the bottom one looks like one a mean girl would be carrying. Take that as you will.

• I own a metallic gold MK bag & I love it to be honest.

• I could care less. If that is what makes her happy then do it

• lol, guys don't care

• I don't particularly give a fuck, actually.

What Girls Said 19

• I think MK is overrated nowadays. The bags aren't even that good looking, they're basically bad looking ripoffs of other brands.

• I Always thought the MK stood for Mary Kay.. But maybe thats a makeup? I don't know i dont do purses or makeup

• I have some lol but actually it's nothing special where I live, like a lot of girls and especially my friends have at least one as well.. It's almost a little too mainstream now.. but I actually never really thought about anything when I saw other girls carrying a michael kors lol

• I don't have any specific opinions. They are just girls.

• those are pretty... ugly in my opinion. second one is really drawing from LV. i would just think... maybe she has some money but not that much taste.

• I think it's stupid to spend that much money on a purse. I also don't find brands, when used to show off, appealing.

• I think brand name purses are stupid and pointless

• It also makes me think she is high maintenance and very materialistic.

• So... You're not getting an MK purse because you've heard only snobby and high maintenance girls carry these? Seriously? If your going to base your decisions off of what you "hear" then good luck with life :)

• Uhm she's rich lol. I don't own one

• I don't really think about or notice what kind purses others have. And i've heard many girls in my country wear purses like $3000-4000 worth (forgot the brand name lol), because it actually changes how people treat them.

• No one would actually care...

• They're just nice quality bags

• They cost about £250 , which is like $395. I can't see whats so special about it to pay that much... its a waste.

• Never comes to mind tbh

• Michael Kors is for basic b*thes

• I fuckin hate this brand. can't stand seeing 90% of the girls with stuff from that brand

• I have the one in the second picture and I'm neither of those things.

• I've one just like that , I love MK. Nothing wrong with it.

• Well... The do cost a fortune! :/