Girls, How to apply makeup under eyes?

Okay so I'm suuuuper fair skinned and the dark circles under my eyes really stand out and so do the wrinkles I have there and I was wanting to know if there are any makeup products or technics to cover/fix this?

I already use a concealer but it pretty much melts after an hour

12

Most Helpful Girl

• If your concealor melts off try using a primer. Primers help makeup last longer and make application easier and more flawless. If it still comes off you could also try putting a translucent powder over your concealor. The powder will also help your concealor last longer but it'll have a mattifying affect.

As for the dark circles concealor is really the only solution. You could also use a foundation for extra coverage but that would be a full face of makeup. When you apply your concealor make sure not to pull it or stretch it out across the underlids of your eyes, instead you should dab it into the skin in a downwards motion

What Girls Said 11

• I would invest in some tinted moisturizer. I use Aveeno and it really makes my skin look naturally healthy (it's far from it, haha). I like it much better than concealer.

• i have dark circle problem too, just use red lipstick, apply it covering your dark circle, and then apply your concealer on it. the result was fabulous i bet you! the problem is gone~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV57W0hZgxM

• but coz my skin is fairer than this girl in the video, I'm using lighter color which is orange/coral lipstick replacing the red lipstick. It works!

• Potato slices and lemons are natural bleacher. But lemons are acidic and might dry out your eyes. If you put a slice of potato or cucumber under your eyes for 15 minutes, it takes the dark circles away (at least for me). In terms of makeup, if you want your concealer to last longer, wash your face so that the concealer is on a clean surface. Also put on a moisturizer before concealer. Putting on a powder on top of concealer prevents it from looking oily and also makes it last longer :)

• Wrinkles under 18. Wait wut

Maybe if you put on concealer (for the greasy skin) and then some compact powder it will stay intact I guess.

• concealer! go to the drug store & pick one up in the lightest color. or you can get a high end one from Sephora if you wanna spend a bit more money

• Best things for bags are cucumbers! You can put a slice on each eye for about 5 mins, then use a liquid concealer then make sure you set it with powder.

• Are you sure you have wrinkles or do you have bags under your eyes from lack of sleep.

• Use foundation.

• I'm also very fair skinned use powder on top of your concealer and never rub your eyes it will stay there for a whole day

• Do you put finishing powder over the concealer? If not then try that. Try using primer as well. Before the concealer. Let it dry before putting the concealer on though or else it might be a bit streaky.

• I do use a powder over it but is there a certain way I should be doing it because when I do it it really defines the wrinkles that are there?

• COVER UP!!