Guys, do you bald or balding guys wish you had a full head of hair?

Or, are you ok with being bald

Some women don't seem to care, so do you?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm thinning at the top and particularly the crown but it hasn't advanced to the point where I seriously should consider shaving it off. I wish I had my full amount back, though. I imagine this will keep progressing and I'll have to shave it all off but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I'm slowly making peace with it but I wish I didn't have to.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm im the process of balding.

I'm not overly bothered by it. I spent 90% of my life being unattractive. I don't know how I'll look bald, but even if I'm ugly, I know I'll be alright.

• damn, bro... don't be so down on yourself.

• Haha I'm not down!

I meant my opinion as in I measure my self worth based on my character, not my looks. I don't care if I'm pretty or not. Lol

• I see... good.

• Its 20 years or more since I had a full head of hair - I have shaved hair now - Main bonus straight out of the shower you are done - No combing, no brushing

• ha ha.. that's true... when I shaved my head, I had more time and money on my hands since I didn't have to style it or spend money on hair products.

• I have occasional nightmares about losing all my hair. It's a phobia. I don't want to lose it.

• It bothered me for awhile, but lots of women aren't bothered by it, so I'm not as down about it anymore