Men doing eyebrow, what do you think of it?

I want to do eyebrow but not in feminine way, Just a little trimming. Like picture below he is a famouse footballer name Xavi.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer not to mess with my eyebrows and just let them do their thing lol.

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's fine... actually I prefer it. Even that guys eyebrows are too bushy if you ask... I had a friend in high school whose mom owned a beauty salon so she was always tweezing his eyebrows but no one could tell and I think that's what's key. Not too bushy but not noticeable either. I mean I would have never known that he tweezed his if his mom hadn't told me.

• I like it if a guy does his eyebrows. Better than a enormous unibrow.

• Maybe if more guys weren't so averse to getting them done for some ridiculous reason they wouldn't be walking around looking like they've got caterpillars for eyebrows.

• Please do. I like when a guy takes time to trim the hair on his face. If you have crazy hairy bushy eyebrows, don't let them run wild. Cut that Caterpillar :-)

• I don't like them to look too neat, I believe men should be hairy but it's all up to your personal preference

• There's nothing wrong with a man getting his eyebrows done. Some men need it.

• I find it a little creepy

What Guys Said 4

• Odd, but its your body

• Nothing, if your eyebrows are bushy then why not.

• Who we are to judge like it is creepy or like that he has every right to do aything with his body😃��

• yea that is okay