Girls, What do you think of a guy who wears nail polish? (not goth) add information why you think this. ?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's cool. Painting your nails is super relaxing. Everyone needs more relaxation in their lives.

What Girls Said 7

• Hmmmm not my cup of tea.
    At all.

Just makes me thing he's effeminate or a wannabe band member but is actually completely talent-less - if he feels he has to accentuate whatever he is 'good at' with his looks.

• It's cool if it's nail art and not the same plain colour or what girls usually wear lol there's a Korean idol who spends a lot on nail art (once he even put small diamonds on it LOL), and they look pretty cool and amazing. He even won a category for best nail art and he was the only guy on the list xD

• I think he likes rock music

• I wouldn't care, that's him and that's what he likes. Nail polish isn't assigned to a gender.

• first person to say it isn't assigned to a gender

• Because it's not. Sure, its more likely to see girls with it but, doesn't mean guys can't wear it.

• The most thing that a person is gonna think when they see a guy wearing nail polish he's gayyyy... of course he can wear the clear polish but the colored ones that's a no no

• uhmm.. kinda gay, I think?

• trust a 17 year old to say gay

• So I was an asshole for saying what I think of guys that polish their nails (even though you asked it) and explaining my point while you called me 'immature' 'a hypocrite' and you told me to 'go fuck myself'. Andt hen people say us teens are weird, hysterican and annoying..

• wow you do not see what I am saying :(

• No... That's suspect