My weird obessions, would it put guys off me?

OK now some people may think this is totally weird & odd & others may not.

I love chocolate, its a great comfort food. I particularly like smarties... now my obsession is to eat all the smarties in the tube, apart from the blue & pink ones... which I have to save until the end and then eat them 1 at a time, pink then blue then pink then blue until I have finished them.

I know that it is a bid out the ordinary. and I get quiet embarrassed by it, especially if people point it out when I am doing it. The thing is, when people do point it out I still continue to do it until I have finished the patten.

Now my concern is... that would this put guys off me? If someone could help me then this would be great! Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody has some sort of fixation like that, whether they realize it or not. Some may say it's OCD and it might be. Myself, I'm weird about my shoes.

Whenever I get ready for work in the morning, I always make sure putting on my shoes is the last thing I do before I walk out the door, and for some reason, I don't like to tie the laces until I'm already out the door. Can't explain it, it's just something I do.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, this is kind of cute and probably more common than you think. If some guy gets weirded out by that, that's his deal. Personally, I have to eat skittles in pairs.

• u have OCD?

get that checked out

• I might ask you to join you just because its different. LOL

What Girls Said 1

• no worries, I have a similar thing, with different candies I eat them in different ways, but always in the same pattern and always in twos. like M&M's I eat yellow, brown, red, blue, then green and if I don't have a match, I don't eat the M&M. I'm OCD about a lot of things, but no one seems to notice.