40% (17)22% (5)35% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I don't mean plastic/trash bags

0|0
20|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Some would argue too many (lol my sister)... I have over 6, but my main ones I alternate between 3.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I have have a backpack, a tank bag for my motorcycle, a pair of saddlebags for my motorcycle, and 2 travel luggage bags/suitcases. Do they count? :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a timbuk2 messenger type bag.

I say that it's for my laptop, but let's be honest: it's mostly a collection of granola bars, a two years supply of chewing gum, a little journal and pens, my water bottle, and my wallet (which I don't like to sit on).

0|0
    0|0
  • Three, a gym bag, a bookbag and a work bag, well technically four because I also have a bag for my sparring equipment. And tons of paper and plastic bags I use for groceries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, let's see. I had (and still do have) this gigantic bag I used for my football equipment my senior year in high school. Not sure what to use it for now since I no longer play high school football, except maybe to use it for a month long cruise trip. Then, I have a smaller bag than that for when I go on trips reguarly. I also have a 3 or 4 piece set luggage that I got for my 10 years of service at work. I suppose I also have a few more bags? So, about half a dozen to a dozen I would guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I own tons of paper bags I put trash in them

0|0
    0|0
  • I only own about 200 grocery bags.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 bags of weed and a couple bags of crack

1|0
    0|1
  • 2 backpack for work purposes

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got a whole collection of bags. They are more than 20 right now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow, that's more then I have

• Just one, my backpack lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of money bags 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

0|0
    0|0
  • allooot of bags

0|0
    0|0
  • i have 2 now but i used to have 8

0|0
    1|0
  • I have a lot but don't use any.

0|0
    0|0
  • One. I carry sit with me at all times to hold my balls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I own a michal kors purse

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• more than 6 but I'm not sure how many.

0|0
    0|0
  • I immediately thought of plastic bags when I read your question and started mentally counting all the bags from grocery stores I've got.

I think I need to go to sleep.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha, nice

• I have a shit load of hangbags, bags, clutches, and purses. Everything from Coach to Bestey Johnson and in between. I love matching them with outfits and shoes!

1|0
    0|0
    • Same here :)

• Yeah like I just got paid last night and I'm going to get this jimmy choo purse at Neiman and Marcus today! I'm so excited.

• Hmmm.. A lot more than I care to mention... Let's just say it's more than twenty but a lot less than fifty!! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one cause I broke all the others.

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted F
    so i have one hippie bag
    two handbags (one of them is kinda damaged so)
    two clutches

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I miss understood the question XD I have no idea how many I have. I know i have a lot of plastic shopping bags from different grocery stores. Normally use them in trash cans and when I empty my kittehs litter box.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many never counted tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I have about four or five I think.. with different sizes and colours to go with my different outfits :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have too many to count but I think I'll be using my new one for a long time. It's pastel aqua. I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 coach purses a dooney and some other ones I want a chanel purse someday I can dream until then ha.

0|0
    0|0
  • A backpack and a messenger bag. That's it.

0|0
    0|0
    • They are handy

• More than 6

Lol @ updates

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 6 -------

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many.. I can't even count lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so many. I own around 10-15 bags and i kinda always use 2 bags.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one tote bag and I use it on a daily basis and 3 other purses/clutches and I use them on special ocassions. I love bags, they are my favorite accessories but Im very careful and tight with money so I buy only when I really need one. :P <(")

0|0
    0|0
  • I have more than 6 bags and purses and all of them are expensive ones. I don't like cheap brands.

0|0
    0|0
  • I own 5 bags.

0|0
    0|0