Why do most girls like to squish their breasts together?

Is it for visualisation's sake?

The first picture is how it normally looks... the second is the method when you squish them together...

Which one do you do?

Which one do you think looks better?

Most Helpful Guy

• It has to do with cleavage. Pressing boobs together makes their volume increase, and push them higher which creates more cleavage. They look bigger. And cleavage is something that guys find very attractive. I'm not sure about this next part since I'm not a girl but I believe that pressing boobs together and making them higher possibly makes them feel less heavy for the girl. I think this because having something hanging down tends to push the rest forward and down. That causes more back pain. Make sense? So, that's what I think.

What Guys Said 14

• I think they're both fine, but the second picture is a little more attractive.

Cleavage emphasizes the curvature of the woman's body and subtly draws attention to other areas of squishy roundness, like the buttocks and vulva. According to a book I read on body language, the average man cannot tell the difference between a woman's buttocks and her two breasts squished together if the nipples aren't showing.

• I actually like the natural look better I presume it is something about the cleavage they want in the squashed look.

• If the girl does not have very large breasts, the right pic probably looks better indeed.
    However if she's outsized it would look like a double shock absorber :o :o

• I vote for pic two!

• On the second picture I actually like the left better.

• Because they know boobs are our weakness and they help themselves build up great confidence knowing that man are looking at them.

• I'm sorry but that first set of pics is hilarious, boobs go up, boobs go down, boobs go up, boobs go down

• The right picture looks hotter :)

• dik maybe just depends on whether or not they want to show off more cleavage or not

• I like the squished boobs! I wish they were like that all the time without bras !

• Second one, cleavages

• I love that space between the breasts and would much prefer it over squished together

• I prefer the first, really

• on the right picture

What Girls Said 11

• Mine are usually left looking normal like on the left but if I pull my boobs up more in my bra or wear a push up bra, they look like that on the right. I mainly do that when I wear vest tops to improve my overall figure because my vest tops are tight fitting.
    It is done for male attention and/or to look more feminine with bigger boobs.

• Personally I find clevage to be sexier

• i dont like to squsih them together.. but my boyfriend asks me to do that sometimes.. i dnt knw y.. does anyone know the answer?

• Cleavage is attractive. That is why. It makes it look like they have fuller breasts

• It's for visual affect makes it look like you have more there. I don't have that problem. lol hahahaha

• To make the man look at her. Think she is a sexay thing.

• defined clevage makes them look bigger

• It just creates more cleavage and volume. That's why push-up bras are so popular these days.

• I like to push them together so I look better in tops lol

• Well my boobs are quite small so I do it to make clothing fit better.

• Its to make their boobs look bigger.