Are mustaches attractive?

Now before you go saying "ewwwww no," please consider I am NOT talking about a big bushy mustache like you see on gay men. I'm talking about a relatively short and well-trimmed mustache with dark hair.

Not a plain mustache either, it is in combination with other facial hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• even after reading your explanation, my answer is still "ewwwww no," I do not like mustaches... at all.

What Girls Said 5

• emm stubble is ok but can scratch the girls face if she's kissin u! it depends-if you're good looking (have relatively good bone structure) and look manly then you could be able to carry it off. but if you can barely grow facial hair or its really fine, then no! generally I prefer no facial hair tbh. only really good looking guys can really pull it off in my opinion!

• it depends on the guy some do some don't if you are planning on or wanting to grow one try it out see if you like it or if any others comment on it and like it. if not you can always change it back.

but it seriously does depend on the guy sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't

• i like facial hair. in fact I love beards. I mean come on moustaches rides and beard burn are always a turn on in my book

• No, I don't think any facial hair is attractive.

• YEAH IF You HAVE IT WITH OTHER FACIAL HAIR LIKE A BEARD IT IS. JUST DONT HAVE A MUSTACHE BY ITSELF! JUST MAKE SURE IT GOES WITH YOUR FACE

What Guys Said 1

• Nope pretty much a bad idea.