Can tall girls be cute (kawaii) too?

this question has been bothering me for a long time already. I'm 5'10F (177 cm) tall and love the cute/kawaii style so is it possible for me to be cute too?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it is! Cuteness is not about height, it's about your face, behavior, style, gestures etc. It's about the way you dress, talk, radiate... I know some totally adorable, sweet tall girls. And being tall is a plus because you have the cuteness AND the long legs to make you stunning.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. Yes it is

2|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls can be gorgeous

3|0
    0|0
  • yessssss veeeeeery very cute... y not? :-)

2|1
    0|1
  • Definitely. Cuteness is much more in the person than it is in a mere parameter like height. Shorter girls typically have a better chance of being "cute" the same way a kid is; though, that is usually due to insecurity on the male's part. For me, I'd love a girl who can look at me dead in the eyes without me having to look down at her. And, basically, cuteness is just another term for "perceived sweetness". Which is a state of mind, and one that most girls have in spades. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they can.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you very much can be. You just have to dress in more slender clothing and really emphasize your waist.:) Hope this helps

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yup, it's possible. Cute face trumps height

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure!

1|0
    0|0
  • yes of course it is!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it is all about how you style yourself! Think about all the tall anime girls!

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol erryone can be kawai its all up to you

1|0
    0|0