Girls would you be more accepting of guys long hair, if they took care of their hair, and doesn't look like a homeless person?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm already way accepting of long haired guys. I love them, nothing better than long hair on a guy. How does a guy look like a homeless person if he has long hair? I've never even thought about it that way. Of course taking care of hair is always good.

What Girls Said 8

• My boyfriend's hair goes down below his shoulderblades and it's really well looked after, so yeah, long hair on guys can be absolutely gorgeous. As long as he manages to find the balance between washing it too much and too soon, and he manages to brush all the tangles out of it, then it's great.

• I like long hair.

• Not attracted to long hair so no.

• As long as its well taken care of, the length won't matter.

• I love longer hair on a man it looks sexy and when they pull it back... Mmm Yummie

• I think guys can look good with long hair, but personally I prefer short hair on a guy so even if he cared for his hair I'd prefer it short.

• How long if its too long I don't like

• The only guy I've liked with long hair is Tim Riggins...

What Guys Said 2

• How long does it have to be to be considered long? All the women I work with have asked me to grow my hair long so I am, however, it is becoming a nuisance and its not long enough for a ponytail or anything yet lol

• My boyfriend's hair goes below his shoulderblades so it's definitely long! For me, I'd consider your hair long at around shoulder length, maybe a little bit before that, considering that you're a guy it would be pretty long.

• You better look like Clay Matthews or Chris Hemsworth. If not, it's gross.