Opinion on Tongue Piercings?

I want a guys opinion on tongue piercings. NOT first impressions but if you already know the person and know they're not trashy does it make you think of them as look trashy or gross?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl.

• and if she's not trashy?

• People think tongue rings are trashy which I dont necessarily see the connection. But if your friends with a girl who isn't trashy and then she gets a tongue piercing do u think any differently of her?

• I wouldn't look at her differently, its a physical change, that doesn't affect her personality.

What Guys Said 5

• I think piercings on the tongue is just weird and nasty-looking. Seen a classmate have it and it really pushed me away. The look of piercings just don't fit there.

• It's a dealbreaker for me.

I love food, and I can't see myself believing that another person is also into food when their mouth is full of shrapnel.

• I think they look great

• Yuck! Bad for teeth. Not attractive to kiss.

• I sinking do not like them.

What Girls Said 4

• You and all the guys answering realize that the point of tongue rings was to give better blowjobs right?

• I don't think much of it.

• tbh i'm indifferent to them

• Trashy. Tongue rings look so nasty in people's mouth