I like "tats" on a girl's lower back...

I like tasteful, discreet tattoos on a girl's lover back - that only shows in low rise jeans and with a crop top.

My question is: would you get one there? If not and you were going to get a tattoo - where would you place it?

Dan

Answers from girls only please.

Most Helpful Girl

• I plan on being tattooed there some day. I'd get some beautiful and intricate design or portrait. Think mural-style. I haven't totally planned it out yet, but it would cover my entire lower back, most likely. Or something smaller, but still fairly large and detailed, to one side on the back of the hip area. I'm not into like, some meaningless tribal butterfly crap right above my crack, haha.

What Girls Said 4

• Full back piece, if you're gonna get a back tattoo you might as well do it properly. Check out mine.

• I would not get one there but only because if I have a tattoo I want be able to see it myself since I got if for me. I do have one and it is on my hip.

• Yes! I've been dying to get one there, people call it the "tramp stamp", but I don't care, I'm not sure whut I wuld get done there though, but definitely I'm getting one.

• The reason its called the tramp stamp is because usually theyre so tiny you have to be in the middle of doing a girl from behind to be able to clearly see what its of, hence the only way to show it off is to have sex with a lot of guys and let them do you from behind.

• Lol thanx, I didn't know that=]

• I perfer the name ass hat

• I want either a heart with vines on my lower back or 3 stars on my hip. I think the stars would look cute when I pierce my belly button since I'll have a star chain thing. Tramp stamps are hot. Untill I get old.

• My bad. I forgot a train of stars on my lower back. Their a little trashy. But that's who I am.

• I think the stars would be hot! Especially if they were on the small side and discreet. I agree that they would go with your belly button piercing.

Oh, the train of stars down your lower back aren't trashy at all: as long as they are small. D

PS: Can I see? Can I? : )

• Ill go with the stars. I'm 16.

What Guys Said 2

• u mean a tramp stamp?

it doesn't get the name for no reason

• its called a tramp stamp for a reason. these tattoos basically scream not girlfriend material but potentially good for animalistic sex