Girls, how important is a well dressed guy?

How important is it to you girls? my style is like more streetwear (ian connor, asap rocky, travis scott, kanye west).
Like this girl is obssessed with my style and shit. So does style open the door to relations easier and more?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty important. A guy who can't dress makes himself way less attractive

What Girls Said 13

• If a guy can't dress for the occasion then yes it makes him less attractive. I've seen guys (not mine) go to a wedding or funeral in blue jeans and maybe a collared shirt if lucky; that's not dressing for the occasion, actually disrespectful of the person they are attending for. Guys that have a sense of style are far more sexy than guys who don't!

• I'm from a rural area and around here it's not that important. A lot of guys have blue collar jobs so they don't really have any use for expensive clothes. To me, a rugged guy in a t-shirt and jeans is just as hot as a guy in a suit. But that's just my opinion.

• Of course it's important, just like how a girl dresses is important. Obviously, style isn't everything but when a guy knows how to dress and suit his figure- girls will definitely be more into him rather than someone who doesn't have it any dress sense.

• Important - means he's mature and had a job. xD

• A man who cares how he looks is important.. When dress attire is necessary he should rock the suit and tie, when casual is appropriate, look hot in them jeans and T! Choosing clothes that look good and are not out dated.

• Suppperrr important.
    Looking at a guy if he has a great sense of style, they are automatically more attractive.

• It does if she's also into style

• It is important. I figured it was the same with girls.

• Quite important. :)

• I like a well dressed guy, but if you go too overboard it seems vain. I'm tired of all the guys dressing like hipsters with all their graphic t-shirts and jewelry, just wear a nice shirt, pants, and a sweater or fleece!

• Style is pretty important and can be really attractive and add some points if he dresses nicely. If you dress like Kanye then you good

• Being good looking, healthy and neat is more important than clothes

• well assume he is healthy and neat. How do you define good looking?

• well i love rihanna and beyonce, but that shit ain't going to happen lol. And if he wasn't that antonio would style still help it?

• It's important. It's the first thing I notice about a man.