ok well my lip ring I love it and my girl loves it but I don't know if it is really me and I want all the girls out there to tell me if I would look better with or with out it I mean I know it is my choice but I just want to know what other girls think

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a turn-off for me personally. On the one hand, it really is a matter of your own preference, and if your Girlfriend likes it, then who cares what I (or anyone else) thinks, right? On the other hand, one more serious thing you may want to consider more seriously is how it will affect you professionally. Things like piercings, tattoos, etc, may be a liability in the work world (or even academically, actually) so be careful. If that is the only thing you have, you may want to consider removing it for work and limiting it to when you are out or at home, etc. (You don't want to miss out on a job or a promotion, or whatever, because someone may have a bias because of your piercing.)

What Girls Said 7

• i'm not a fan of lip rings but other girls might like it

• I'm not a fan, but it looks like it fits your personality... plus, if your girl likes it, why do you care what the rest of the world thinks... :)

• lips rings are extremly discusting. take it out. not attractive at all.

• Keep it in. But then I'm biased and have 2 lip bars myself.

• without is better.

• I don't really like it but if your girls like it and you like it then y should it matter if any other girl likes it.

• in my opinion it looks better without the lip ring

What Guys Said 1

• Dear god, man, whatever happened to deciding for yourself? Are you so weak-spirited that you need verification from complete strangers? If we all told you to jump off a cliff, would you?