When your boyfriend calls you "cute"?

My boyfriend said that he's always thought I was "cute" (he also said pretty but mainly cute) What does he mean by that? Like there's no attraction? What do you guys mean when you call a girl "cute"

could it be that he's like a foot taller than me, too? lol thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• it's a good thing if a guy calls you cute! I'm more attracted to cute girls than I'm attracted to hot girls

• So what's the difference between "cute" and "hot" ?

• To me, the difference goes beyond physical characteristics. a cute girl is innocent, maybe even naive. a "hot" girl is more experienced maybe even more mature maybe? I'm sorry, I really don't know how to explain it

What Guys Said 4

• Cute is a good thing. If he says "Breathtaking" ( like in seinfeld) then that might be an issue.

If you think a guy is cute - does that mean that there's no attraction?

• Cute girls are the best, the really hot ones are stuck up...

• So "cute" is still attractive and a guy will want you sexually, too? lol

• Hell yes, he will want you sexually.. The cute girls are the more pashonite ones! ( carnt spell)

k

• the height probably has something to do with it, but cute is a good thing. he might also say that because you look innocent/young

What Girls Said 0