Please rate my picture?

I have low self esteem and a lot of girls call me ugly.

so far I have lost 20 pounds and still have a lot more to lose I would like to thank everyone for there honest opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly those girls who called you ugly, they are the ugly ones with vilifying personalities, they're probably the ones who'd laugh at a kid being run over-what they said was cruel.

congrats on the weight loss. just keep moving towards what you want for yourself and ignore all those who are going to try to put you down. I used to be "ugly" in highschool, not many guys asked me out in highschool and I've changed a lot since then and I always keep trying. and now I'd say a lot of guys from highschool consider me much hotter than the girls who once picked on me. the tables have turned and you just have to be persistant. good luck and ignore those who are going to put you down.

What Guys Said 9

• its a very bad idea to tell people to judge tour appearance right after youve said you have low self esteem.

Firstly because if you have low self esteem you don't really need to be listening to other rate you.

Secondly since you told them you have low self esteem, you won't be judged accurately by many people who feel sorry for you.

• You have a lovely face dear, and that is a gem in and of itself. As we all get older, our bodies deteriorate, but a beautiful and healthy face is a joy forever. If you are displeased with your body, you can do something about that through lifestyle changes and exercise. If you are displeased with your hair, you can try a new style. Do what works for you, because people are stupid. When it comes to your appearance, your opinion matters the most. Sometimes a womans fashion can make or break her, check up on latest styles and make sure you are up to date.

Don't worry so much~

-Count D.

• I think you have a very nice smile and that is very attractive in itself. Good for you on your weight loss if that was a goal for you. Personally I don't mind a little weight on a woman, and there are other men out there that are not all hung up about weight issues.

• "bad question ">>>> when you can be bad for yourself, how can I blame upon other girls who call you ugly(after all those people are ugly minded ). Beauty lies in how one sees from his heart and not from his eyes.

• The picture's too dark to evaluate. I can't see you.

Picasa can help.

Ted

• The picture is a bit too dark to evaluate the cleanliness of your skin.

However, I think you're cute; if you lost a few pounds, I think you would look very attractive!

• soulsista34's Pictures Click to enlarge

Doesn't have any pictures.

• dame girl f*** what all they silly ass girs be sane about you I think you look god dame SEXXXXYYYYYY OOOoooo WEEeeeee

• i think you are very attractive

What Girls Said 24

• Sweety, I think your beautiful. I am really not surprised at how many of the girls said you need to loose weight. Shame on them! There is a time when you can be too honest girls. And, on top of that, we push too many women to "look" a certain way. I'm fairly certain none of them are doctor's or nutritionists. You can be healthy and look a little overweight. But being healthy is the MAIN thing. Trust me on that one. I let that "image" that those girls below me have get a hold on me and I became dangerously anorexic and sick. I learned to embrace my curves and be happy with who I was meant to be :) Anyone can be beautiful, no matter what size jeans they wear. And I think your beautiful!

• There's a difference between curvy and overweight. Now I'm not trying to be mean but the girl asking the question looks like she's an unhealthy person. You cannot tell me you can be obese and be healthy at the same time. I'm being honest here and looking out for her health, not her feelings. In no way am I promoting anorexia either. I had the same problem as you when I was younger but I still promote a HEALTHY lifestyle.

• Thank you for your honest opinion :)

• You know something: people like to beat on the weak. I really don't know why. Its okay though low self esteem can be combated with positive thinking, doing something daring, empowering your self with POSITIVE THINKING and accepting your self. Stand tall. I really wish I could help you.

• ur beautiful because God made you beautiful

dont listen to what people say about you be who you r

a person shouldnt love you for ur looks but for who ur are

anyone that doesn't like you because of ur looks loose them their bringing you down

and by the way good job on losing 20 pounds that's a great accomplishment to do

keep up the good work

• For everybody type, there is a man who loves it and prefers it, no one is ugly. If you ever feel you are, read this: link

• your pretty good looking (: and congrats on losing weight, it takes a lot of dedication and that's respectable (; from here on you'll only be getting hotter!

• I think your very attractive... but it seems to me your hiding something in those eyes.. be you and don't and love yourself! if you dont, no one else will do it for you!

• From the kinda unrevieling picture, I think your cute. You have a fantastic smile...confidence makes all the diference though.

• your beautiful :) ,those girls just have insecurities of thier own selves so they need anyone and I mean anyone to lash out at , be flattered that they take the time out of thier day just to talk about how"ugly" you are. It means you are obviously of great importance to them:)

• ehm.. those girls just sound a bit full of themselves so I wouldn't let it bother me.

and yeah even though most people already said this

dont listen to those crackheads because clearly ur beautiful in your own way. (=

• Being honest, you have a pretty face but you could lose some weight. Not only is it not all that attractive it's unhealthy.

• I can see you, and I think your attractive sure this doesn't mean much to you since I'm a female but. I think you look good. and you don't need to loose weight. Big girls rock.

• Look low self esteem is all in ur head. If you can look in the mirror and say you love yourself what more do you want. I think you llook pretty. don't let anyone tell you ur ugly if you believe otherwise. Their oponion doesn't count anyway.

• You must be hanging around with some hating a$s women. You are pretty... Don't let people tear you down.

• I think you're beautiful! I know how you feel because one of my own family members called me ugly! But you know what, whoever says that is just jealous!

• am happy for you that you lost 20 pounds, you are very pretty, and those chicks are just hatters.

• YOu are really pretty... WOW! CONGRATS ON LOSING THE POUNDSSS!

• ur not ugly at all , maybe some few pounds you need to get rid of =)

• Thank you for your honest opinion :)

• Haha ur welcome hunnie , I have same issues xD and yea exactly as the person above me says , self confidence makes it all!! and no matter how you look like there will be AT LEAST one guy who'ld appreciate you just the way you are I PROMISE !!! mwah xD

• i don't think ur beautiful but ur not ugly.im telling my honest opinion

• You look pretty.

• You're very pretty, those girls who called you ugly are stupid and insecure about themselves. Good luck with your weight loss! I have great confidence in you! :)

• you're pretty :)

• Beautiful Smile! Congratulation on losing 20 lbs!

• ugh, I can see why FATASS. You are ugly too, ugh I hate it. I would kill myself if I were you.

• you shouldnt have low self esteem! you are a pretty woman, who are these hating ass hoes calling you ugly? you are definitely not ugly so don't ever let anyone tell you that! you could lose a few pounds to get down to a healthier weight but even right now you're cuter than a lot of females.