Girls, wash new panties?

Hiya, I have just read about the fact that you should always wash new panties before you actually wear them.
i just wanted to know if what your thoughts were on this -"Should new panties be washed before we wear then?"

• Yes, I wash them
    64% (28)
  • No, I don't wash them just put them on
    36% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i always wash them first!

4|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Of course!
    I find it disgusting if not.
    This one story as a kid scared the hell out of me.
    Like some lady didn't wash her new bra and she had parasites in burrowed in her breasts/nipples and they had to get them out with tweezers and just..
    fyytrfkytr
    Ugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait why should I wash new panties? I didn't get the memo that should.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know I didn't get the memo either

• Consider how many people have handled those panties prior to ending up in your hands. Not to mention women who have tried them on without keeping their own underwear on! Definitely wash them before you wear them.

• OH. MY. GOD. 😕🔫 NOOOO!! its crazy how that didn't cross my mind... Ever. I didn't even know that people were allowed to try on panties. @Chercheur

• yeah chemicals are used when they manufacture them, and you dont know where they'd been before you bought them..

1|0
    0|0
  • They absolutely should be washed before you wear them! I can't imagine putting on a new pair from the store knowing they've been handled by tons of people and possibly tried on by strangers who don't try them on over their underwear in the dressing room! Yuck, yes wash them prior to wearing always.

0|0
    0|0
  • I must be honest in saying that I always wash new panties/underwear first.

1|0
    0|0
  • i forget about how many girls could've tried this underwear on when i get home and wear it... i know i know I'm disgusting. from on, ill remember to do that

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they should mainly the individual packed ones and same for bathing suits. I don't know why anyone would do this but some people probably try underwear or bathing suits on and they could give you an std so yeah you should wash it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wash them first.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I wash all new clothes including underwear before wearing them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I wash them. It's probably more important in ones with colored dyes so they don't irritate the skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never have

0|0
    0|0
  • Wash them! I used to work at a retail store and we would get returned underwear and not wash them, we would just have to put them back out for someone to buy. Also people try them on in the fitting rooms.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wash my clothes when I buy them, no matter from where I bought them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to start

1|0
    0|0