Is this outfit cute or should I change it?

does this outfit look cute for a date or should i change it?

Is this outfit cute or should i change it?

• it's cute wear it
  • it's not cute change you outfit

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not for a date try to dress up a bit more that outfit is more for a regular day. You want to impress him that's more for a let's just hang day.

I'm not going to lie I do have a lot of black t's and three pair of pants like that but that pattern, color, and the fact that it doesn't get tighter at the ankle doesn't work.

Also when warring clothes with a lot of pattern or things going on especially pants the color that will never fail you are black, white, and grey. It still has fun cute patterns but these color tone it down a bit. Now there's nothing wrong with wearing colors either but you have to get the right one that goes with your skin tone and high lights you. It doesn't have to only be that color obvuously but it has to be the most noticeable. For instance peach or pinkish tones high light me.

I'm not surewhat color looks best in you but I'm thinking something like this will suit you better

dressmeblog.me/.../Printed-Pants.jpg

pixel.brit.co/.../8-Houndstooth.jpg

momadvice.com/.../...Trends-2015-Printed-Pants.png

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../51Qp5gl5QtL._SX342_.jpg

• Ignore the purple and white one there's nothing wrong with the colors it's just it's soo country and old fashioned.

What Guys Said 7

• It looks kinda batik, which feels more like a beach-side getaway outfit... I think it depends a lot on where you're going for your date.

• cute... but i'd not wear t :-P

• Are those pajama pants? And the shirt looks a bit plain. I'd recommend a skirt or dress - unless your going to the park or something - in which case I'd wear casual jeans and a button down shirt, or maybe yoga pants and a t-shirt or whatever.

• Looks like comfy pjs.

• looks like pajammas

• If I was dating you that would be ok for you to wear. I like it.

• thats a very cute outfit

What Girls Said 14

• I think it looks too casual. Maybe a summer dress or a nice top and leggings with nice shoes?

• It's a bit too casual, I agree with everyone else here, it's not a good date outfit at all. Maybe something like a dress with leggings and boots or tights and flats?

• I think it's comfortable, but not something to go out in. :)

• I don't personally like pants that are so loose at the bottom, but if you feel great in your outift you should wear the hell out of it

• It all depends where the date is ans what you want to do. This is more a leisure outfit, so I would not use to go to a restaurant, but OK for a picnic or a day at the beach or walk into town and a snack somewhere.

• I don't know I'm not good at the whole clothes thing, but I think you should just get a different top tbh.

• Hmm... Depends what kind of date?

• we are going to the park together

• Hmmm... Well that outfit does seem likeat he appropriate attire for that kind of date. Seems comfy

• Personally I wouldn't.

• cute for casual stuff but if its a formal date maybe dress up more

• looks kind of casual.

• Aren't those your PJ's? Lmao

• No, they're the new fashion trend, but not everyone can pull them off.

• Cute, but for a date wear heels and skirt or a dress!!

• Dont wear it to a date..

• It is cute but I wouldn't wear it for a date if I were you.