Best type of make up for girls with doll faces? Like should I wear lipstick, blush or what to enhance my doll look?

My face is like that. Doll like.

Most Helpful Girl

• To enhance my eyes i use maybeline (sp) anime mascara it was only $7 when i got it and it makes my eyes look even cuter and bigger. I use any kind of lipgloss brand, but i chose a color close to my lip color. Also sometimes i wear lipstick that matches my lips but I only dab a little bit. Even though I rarely wear it, blush really helps enhance your cheeks and cheekbones as well. If you like eyeliner, then i try to just put it on my upper eyelid and do the Egyptian tear duct look. I rarely wear make-up though because i have a baby/doll face so i look great with or without but i hope i helped!!

• BAM! MOST DETAILS!

• THANK YOU MY FRIEND!!

• Welcome girl!!

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 6

• Not sure if you still need this but
    Start with a base L'oreal true match is great foundation, use a bronzer to contour any will work just don't make it a dark one suck in your cheeks slightly and in a circular motion go where it indents about half way, with blush depending on your skin tone (I like a pinky peach, my skin shade is porclein) take it on your finger and instead of putting it on your apple put it on your cheek bone and blend up. To the eyes brown are the best. Take a light color and put it on your eyelid and take your darkest brown and put it in your crease then blend out till you're satisfied. Then take a slightly lighter brown and put that lightly around the crease. I use Rimmel London liquid eyeliner create a slight wing and line your eyes a bit thick. On the bottom get a brown shadow and line just under your waterline about midway and take a white liner in your waterline it creates a wider eyes. Now my absolute facvorite mascara is by tarte. It's slightly pricey ($20) but I always get asked if my eyelashes are fake. Curl your lashes a little then start at the root and really focus making sure you get the mascara at the root and go up. Kind of roll the mascara on the back of your lashes. You can ask or message me if I didn't explain anything clear enough.

• If you have a doll face why even use makeup? You either have of naturally or you dont and if you do you don't need to put effort into it when it's natural.

• I have it naturally. Because I want to enhance it more.

• No problem glad to help... Quick question a lot of people actually tell me the same thing I personally find it a bit creepy.

Would you say I resemble a doll just check my profile pic.

• We both got doll face :p

• Miss Manga mascara by L'oreal, voluminous:) If you already have big eyes, this will give you the perfect doll look! As you can see, I have a romantic and gothic look going so I can't recommend mainstream make up besides the Miss Manga. Have lots of fun!

• Just wear whatever you want because I'm sure you know what's best for you

• Lipstick always compliments though. Mascara is nice too.

• Lipstick, blush and mascara.