Girls, What do you think of knockoff designer handbags? Is it better to just wait for the real thing?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's something you really want but can't afford, there's nothing wrong with a knock-off as long as you know the quality won't be great. If you can wait a couple years until you can afford to spend a lot on a bag, it'll be well worth the wait. Or you could buy vintage, used designer bags online - I bought a $250 Chanel wallet from fashionphile. com and it's in really great condition :)

What Girls Said 9

• I think the entire designer bag/labels thing is ridiculous honestly. Why do I need to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for something because of the name of who made it. And they don't even look better then a purse I can buy from Cato's or the mall for $20.

With my responsibilities of helping my family, my pets, my bills, saving for future
    things I might really need, it's so immature and irresponsible to spend that kind of money on a hand bag for me lol

• If I bought one, I'd have no money to put in it. I don't even carry a purse.

• designer handbags are really just for the name, though they'd be better quality than the knockoffs. keep in mind the fake ones can be obviously fake though - and that'd be embarrassing.
    just get a nice, good quality bag that doesn't have to be high end designer :)

• I've only ever ha knockoffs and I love them. I don't really like wearing leather so knockoffs are the way to get the same cute design but does not hurt animals. Also I don't really need bag that's $500, it's just a bag.

• No, just get a nice bag. Brand name bags are like walking advertisements and usually poor quality.

• I don't care. I just want quality. I hate designer things that are just beautiful but break down after a few months.

• I couldn't care less about designers and brands. I just want a nice bag.

• I actually don't know where you are but TJ Maxx and um

• Other related stores carry designer bags for cheap. I actually have only 3 designer bags; Coach, Gucci and Michael Kors. All of them were gifts and I got one a couple years ago, one last year and the other for Christmas. All of them hold up very well, super roomy too!

• Buy any bag you like. Personally speaking, I don't care about brand names and expensive shit.