Guys, favourite outfit on a girl?

i'm just curious to know what guys like to see girls wearing. We have done pretty unsexy fashion items. For example, high waisted shorts...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of things, I like heels, vans, wedges workout clothes, yoga tights, Skinny jeans, leggings and jeggings, crop tops turn me ON, seeing bra straps, nice blouses are classy and sophisticated, maxi dresses, pencil skirts, I have a fetish I think for white dresses and simmer dresses, vnecks and hoodies, and most importantly.. Victoria secret !.

Damn not a bad list right? impressed I know what some of those things are right lol, lots of time shipping with and for women haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I like simple shorts, or short dresses/skirts. I don't like high waisted shorts, I like the regular ones that stop at your waist, not your belly button.

0|0
    0|0
  • black. green sneakers 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what the terms are for certain outfits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually like dresses or pretty short skirts on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dresses. Long dresses. I'm not really interested in sexiness. I'm interested in beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they've got a rockin body...

nothing XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Birthday suit...;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love leggings on girls. And jean shorts with a singlet. Summer dresses are great. Or even just jeans with a hoodie. Nice and casual

0|0
    0|0