Girls, are there any girls out there who would be willing to talk to me about bras?

• Yes I would.
    54% (13)
  • No I would not.
    46% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, probably -why are you asking?

• I guess you could say I have an appreciation for bras. I am curious about how women decide what styles they shop for, what they have to check to make sure it fits, and how they decide which one to wear that day.

• How do you pick your bra if you know you are going dancing? Are there any differences? How do you decide how to dress for that? Does it matter what style of dance?

• I like folk dancing -especially contra -and swing, which tend to be high energy and have a lot of spinning and a solid rhythm. Like a lot of people (male and female both), I find that to be more fun in a skirt that flares out on spins. On top, I go for something lightweight and easy to wash that'll prevent as much painful bouncing as possible -sports bra if my shirt/dress'll cover it, anything that provides decent support otherwise. It might matter what style of dance, but it's been so long since I've done much else that I'm not the one to ask.

What Girls Said 8

• As long as you're not going to be a creep and you'll respect what I will and will not talk about, sure. I'd be willing.

• Sure what do you want to know?

• Sure, it's just bras

• i guess so, depends on what the questions are though

• Yeah I would I don't care about talking about it.

• No thanks.

• What do you need to know?

• no thank you.