What is locking eyes?

what is locked eyes I just want to know . sorry for my english. thanks. oh and another thing, if someone is locking eyes with you will you know that... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• 'locking eyes' means that you and another person are all but staring straight into each others eyes for at least a couple of seconds. Yes, you will know it while it's happening. How intense the moment will be varies with factors, I think, like emotion, confidence, intent and perhaps other things.

• What do you mean when you say other factors amd other things? sorry for asking is just that I know a bit of english and I want to know it all . and thanks

• Ever heard of the saying, "The eyes are the windows to the soul."? When eyes lock between people one or the other can realize intent such as anger, joy, sorrow, love, hate....

• Yeah and thanks alot.