Ugly hair trends 2014-2015?

What the heck up with that so-called emo hairstyle? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to have most your hair on one side of your face. What what the heck is up with the hair shaving thing for females' heads? Why do this?

• It freaking looks hot!
  • I don't know, it's just a fad
  • I agree, it doesn't make any sense
  • I wouldn't do it, but it's cute though...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I think it looks hot. A lot of people in Australia have that style and it looks sick. I saw this one middle aged gorgeous blonde in a bussiness suit/dress with one side buzzed and something about the combination of seeing her business side along with her wild side was extremely attractive

• It started out as just a haircut for lesbians and punks years ago and its slowly crept into mainstream the last few years.

• I like it a lot

• 1|0
  • I don't care women are sexy

• Personally, I think this looks freaking awesome:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a80cdf8fc9.jpg

• It suits what seems like her personality, but she does look like a lezbo

• hair is overrated

• but some people voted that I should do the SKRILLEX!

upload.wikimedia.org/.../Skrillex.jpg

• Hmm.. whatever works for u, i guess

• I fucking love emo/punk hair. Don't be hatin'

• Not meant to offend anyone but most of the time, that hair makes you look like a lesbian.

Just speakin facts

• I think it's cute

What Girls Said 6

• The heck are you talking about, the "emo" hairstyle was an early 2000s thing. Maybe some randoms are trying to bring it back but I certainly wouldn't call it a 2015 trend.

I have to agree when it comes to the whole randomly shaving half of your hair off thing though. I mean like really? It just looks like you were on the fence as to whether you want to be bald or not. If you want to look "edgy" why not just braid it down the side like this

www.herinterest.com/.../...Hairstyles_2014_058.jpg

instead of shaving half of your flipping hair off like an idiot rebel teen?

• I've only ever seen it recently. And i agree with you about the braiding. I even do that. But shaving it? Heck no.

• there are so many hairstyles that have been super popular and then looked at in a few years and people wonder why they ever did that. The beehive, the mullet, feathering, the big bangs in the 80's. And there will be more to come :-)

• I wouldn't do it myself, but if someone thinks it reflects hers personality, I don't care. If it fits the body and the dressing, it may look nice, otherwise, ...

• I love emo hair! definitely NOT the half shaved head i would never do that it looks weird
    but i really do like the choppy thick layers of the emo hairstyle and the big swoopy side bangs to me theyre so hot

• It is just a fad. I actually thought people got over it.
    I am neutral about it though.

• It's just a fad.

• Hopefully one people will outgrow