If a girl does not show a lot of skin will you not check her out?

ok so i am a bit of a tomboy and dont wear belly tops or things that show a lot of skin i am more into jeans and convers than mini skurts and heels does this make me less atractive than a girly girl? i dont want to change the way i am i like being wiered and laughing like an idiot but i dont want to feel bad about the way i dress just because i think guys are more into girly girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah personally I love/prefer tomboys but mostly girly girls prefer me and show more interest than tomboys so I reluctantly go with girly girls

• why do u prefer tomboys if its ok for me to ask?

• They're just more attractive because they don't show much skin by wearing more clothes and have better personalities that I look for in women but fail miserably at

• why do you think u fail at it

What Guys Said 6

• Guys check out any and all girls regardless of their clothing. There is virtually nothing you could wear that would make guys not look.

• If you're pretty, I will check you out. The tomboy things make you stand out even more (to me at least).

• Tbh, if I find a girl attractive I'll check her out regardless of what she's wearing

• so you dont really have a type?

• Not really. I don't really care about what type of clothes she wears either.

• I prefer a more modest style on girls. Leaves more to the imagination. I would rather get to know her first.

• that won't stop me from looking if she's attractive

• I actually prefer jeans to miniskirts.

• thanks for your help :)

What Girls Said 1

• If she has a pretty face, healthy hair and a good figure, they will definitely check her out.