How can I look attractive, wearing a school uniform?

Everyone looks the same wearing a school uniform. Is there anyway stand out in a good way?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be sure your appearance isn't sloppy. Be sure it fits well, and your attitude will have to do the rest.

What Girls Said 8

• Role the sleeves up and wear your tie loose (if you have one) with messed up hair... that's what me and my friends call sex on legs

• One word for ya: attitude!

=)

• try some cool hairstyle..

• Being muscular and having sexy hair do help.

• if you have a cute shape you will look so cute in anything so work out and eat well

• Maybe wear some nice shoes and have a sexy hairstyle

• Just be yourself!😸👀✨

Believe me then you are gonna grab attention.😯😇💂💀

The appearance doesn't matter.👿

Its the personality that matter.😉💫

• Concentrate on your hairstyle and start working out.

What Guys Said 2

• Hairstyle. That always makes a difference, try looking a few young celebs and see what sort of style they have, maybe replicate a style. It's fun and will do you no harm.

• Take extra good care of your skin and hair. Get a nice haircut from a hairdresser with a lot of experience, like visit a barber shop. Spray a little bit of musky cologne and make sure your uniform fits good.