Girls, How to get perfect hair?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Use professional products. Cut regularly and do not dye your hair at home or buy cheap hair product. Often times if you buy it from anywhere other than a salon it is expired or a knock off. Dont do it! I work in a hair salon by the way.

What Girls Said 8

• First step is finding out your hair type. Straight, curly, wavy, thin, thick, etc.

Next, determine your face shape. Round, oval, square, heart, etc.

Go to a hairdresser and ask for a haircut that fits both your hair type and your face shape. You can either research different haircuts before you go, or do what I do: just go to the hairdresser and say "do what you want." Haha. They're the experts and I trust them.

Then you can either do research or just ask your hairdresser while you're there: find out how to care for your particular hair type. Should you use product? Is blow drying necessary? Will brushing make it worse?

And then if you want, you can dye it. But beware, if you've never dyed your hair before, it is addicting! Every so often, I'll dye my hair pretty much the exact same color as it is naturally.. I just think it makes it shinier.

• Well, I hate to break it to ya, but you can't get the "perfect" hair.
    And it takes a LOT of work. I certainly don't have perfect hair and there's a lot of people who don't either. I suggest cutting back on heat and stuff, though. Flat ironing it EVERYDAY is a terrible idea. It damages your hair. Blow drying it also. You should just let it air dry. Also don't wash your hair everyday. Unless it gets greasy too easily, like mine. Chlorine is also not the best for your hair so if you go swimming I suggest rinsing out the chlorine afterwards. Also brush your hair often. Like after showers, before you go to bed, in the morning (of course), and just every hours or so. I brush my hair around three to four times a day or just whenever I need to. Also when brushing it start by brushing the tips and then work your way up.
    Anyways those are just a few tips hoped it helped! 😜💇🏻💁🏼

• Deep conditioning!

• You're either born with it - and that's where my story ends.

• Everyone's hair is different.. you gotta play around with different cuts and styles til you find one that works well with your hair.

I have incredibly fine hair, so there isn't a whole lot that I am able to do with my hair, as updos always fall out, it won't hold a curl to save my life, and it doesn't have much natural volume... so, for me, keeping it medium length with some layers to add volume works well. I blowdry it in the morning with some volumizer and I'm on my way... literally no other hairdo works for me lol

• Wouldn't really say perfect exists. Just take good care of it. Get regular trims, deep condition, use leave in conditioner, and wash it every other day instead of everyday. Everybody's hair is different so.

• Just take really good care of it so put masks on it and stay away from heat as much as you can. Do what you think looks good on you. My hair is super think and it is like a few inches below my shoulder and I love it.

• There is no such thing as perfect hair but you can do things to improve its condition:
    - Do not dye it that much. If you really have to dye it, touch-up the roots once every 3 months instead of once a month.
    - Give your hair scalp massages for 5-10 minutes daily.
    - Deep condition your hair.
    - Use various types of oils in it. Olive oil, Argan oil, Avocado oil and Grapeseed oil seem to work the best.
    - Eat foods enriched with protein & seafood.
    - Don't wash it every day, instead wash it every 2 days.
    - Avoid heat.
    - Use sulfate & alcohol free products.