Girls, is it weird to wear this to sleep?

This is my favourite thing to wear to bed. Sometimes I'm lazy and just put like jeans and a hoodie over top and go out, is that weird?
Girls, is it weird to wear this to sleep?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not weird!

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks! i guess I was wondering if other girls covered up for bed lol :)

What Girls Said 20

• Not really it's basically just fitness clothing which is comfy

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all! This seems like something I would wear to sleep too as long as the AC is on haha & putting jeans & a hoodie over it to go out sounds like me too xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it look cute and comfy ^^

1|1
    0|0
  • No! You wear whatever you're comfortable in :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No its not weird :) but it should be more loose.. we have parts that need to breathe :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha Like one of those puppet masters?

0|0
    0|0
  • nah its pretty normal
    i dont mind wearing what i sleep in outside, but i dont like wearing something i wore outside in back bed

0|0
    0|0
    • back in bed*

• yeah I'm the same way! so this is pretty normal? I thought most girls might not be as covered in bed

• yeah its normal!
      honestly i wear just a tee to bed, but when it's cold i'd wear more too

• I've worn weirder to bed...

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like thermals. I don't see anything wrong with wearing that to bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if it's cold out I won't be able to sleep unless I dress warmly. In the winter I usually wear hoodies and sweats/leggings to stay warm.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks! I was wondering if other girls cover up before bed, I'm actually wearing this these days even though it's pretty much summer... haha is that weird?

• No, I don't think so. Recently it's been warming up outside to the point where wearing a tank and shorts will suffice, but a couple of months ago, I was still wearing hoodies to sleep in.

• i used to wear leggings and a hoodie to bed in the winter. much warmer and comfier. and yeh i go out half dressed all the time

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah it's getting pretty warm here but I still wear this, but it's not as warm as a hoodie for sure. Think that's weird?

• no, its not weird. some people wear nothing. as long as you're comfy

• Nope, not weird at all! I sometimes sleep that way too and yeah, I dress really simply outdoors as well but with long sleeves to cover my arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks very uncomfortable, I just don't wear anything

0|0
    0|0
    • how does it look uncomfortable? soooo comfy!

• It looks tight and restrictive. I don't ever like wearing clothes that much so maybe its just me

• Not in you're comfortable in it. Not weird at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • no not at all some times i dont wear clothes while sleeping. and usually i wear bra and panties while sleeping

0|0
    0|0
  • They look really comfy! Nothing weird about it. But I normally just wear an oversized shirt and shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • the only thing i have to say is that it doesn't look that comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont see anything weird with that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys t shirt nothing else

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't consider it weird at all. Wear whatever you feel it is comfortable.

1|0
    0|0