Am I really that ugly?

Ive only been called ugly once, and it was by this kid who was p*ssed at me (for no good reason).

Ive been called pretty a few times, but I really think I'm ugly.

Honest opinions?

If you go on my profile and click to view my pic better it probably give you a better view, just in case that wasn't obvious lol :]

Most Helpful Girl

• honey honey honeeeeeeey! You re super cute and still young!

at your age you re stil questioning yourself whether to do this or that, or whether to go prep or punk! I know how it feels... the preasure sucks!

but just know that every woman is pretty, whether its on the inside or out.

every woman questions her beauty and everyone have been called ugly at least once in thier lives! its okay! people are mean and when they put you down that makes them feel better about themselves so yeah they do that!

last thing, you re not ugly, you re actually very cute and attractive, you ve got nice hair style and I guess average fit body.

you have nothing to worry about =)

What Guys Said 3

• Being 16 is a BRUTAL age to be...any time. Sixteen year olds can be ass holes to each other and you have seen what others your age can say and do.

You look like a real sweetheart to me, adorable would be a good word.

Get out there, and forget that kind of garbage from others

• Your the opposite of ugly but I can't remember what that is,not ugly I think

• you look great ! I mean it !

What Girls Said 3

• LOLL..i know I jus told you 2 seconds ago,but your beautiful. Beautiful hair,eyes,the whole works..sooo shushh! but ya honestly, people don't know what else to say besides calling people ugly,it doesn't mean they really are ugly its just when we are thinking of insults, how a person looks is our first defence.Like how many times have you heard people call attractive people ugly,its becuase that's all they can think of hun! I mean what else can you insult someone on that will really hurt them.

• listen sweetie evvvery single women has pretty in them and I think you happen to be very pretty...i go throught these self esteem issues all the time and I jus keep reminding myself tht I love who I am and I kno when someone calls you ugly it gets you thinking but don't let them get to you u are a veryyy beautiful women and who ever said you were ugly must be a horrible person and they should relly feel bad fer spreading lies

• girl you're too cute to spend your time worrying about that a**hole..