Do you ever worry about losing your looks in the future?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to get old.

• You can biologically slow down the aging process with a healthy diet (specifically one that's high in antioxidants) and exercise. I started doing that when I was 21 and everyone still says I look 21 (although they always guess that I'm older because apparently my demeanor seems characteristic of someone in their late 20s). How far can you take this? Well, last fall I was working at the front desk of a gym and saw this walk in who I thought was pretty cute but I couldn't tell if she was younger or older than me (I was 24) so I checked her info and the date of birth: 02/07/1953!!! I almost shit myself XP

• Not really, when I was in high school people always thought I looked older than I was :S

• That could still be genetics lol.

What Girls Said 10

• Not that much to lose, hoping Imma gain some beauty. But, yeah, I don't really want to gain grey hair, wrinkles and all that, but that's still far away.

• No because I look ugly it couldn't get any worse!

• I have to have looks to lose first. xD

• Can't lose what you don't have soooo.

• Can lose something you never had

• Yes, im vain and don't wanna get older simply because I don't wanna lose my looks

• I avoid thinking about it.

• I've never been much to look at, so it probably will be the same. I worry about my body falling apart and hurting, though. :|

• Not really. All I can do is take care of myself the best I can and hope for the best.

• not much to lose, but looking forward to the drop in sex drive. Then i dont even have to worry about wanting men, will be nice.

What Guys Said 10

• Naw not at all until I'm about 46 years old I take i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• Nope because I have more than enough personality to make up for any loss of looks I might have in the future

• No. I just take care of my body but let myself age the way I am naturally supposed to.

• damn, i wanna look less than 22 always :)

• Nope since it's gonna happen no matter the efforts

• Once I got like 38 I'm going to dye my hair salt and pepper. Like George Clooney, a true seasoned alpha. Lol

• Nope. Perks of being a man.

• How, I'm straight but I think guys in their 20s definatley look better than guys in their 80s

• Like you said, you're straight, so your opinion doesn't matter. Be grateful of that.

• I think I will only look more scowl-y as time goes on. And the white hair is already coming in.

• Not at all because with my looks right now, I'm still single so the future can't be that bad.

• The future? I'm ugly now I can't imagine what I'd look like then.