What do you think of a girl who always wears gym gear?

I'm an active girl. I go to the gym 6 days a week. Sometimes twice a day. I do a lot of running around after my family and I'm studying to be a personal trainer, so we are often required to wear workout gear.
So I'm always in tights, sneakers, yoga pants and sweats. I'm just worried people think I'm lazy because of how I'm always in workout gear. Or worse yet, one of those women that wear their gear to do their grocery shopping because they think they look good in it haha
But I do have nicer clothes for when I'm going somewhere or on a night out. But my fitness collection is a much bigger percent of my wardrobe!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like sporty girls. You can wear what you feel comfortable in. If I had opportunities to dress a sporty girl then I would try keeping the clothes sporty so she would feel comfortable and happy. But, I would really like days when the girl would look totally different. Find a day for her to wear something romantic or casual. Just change things up every once in a while. To keep things interesting.

What Guys Said 10

• sporty galllll <3

• Nothing wrong witb wearing fitness gear as outdoor wear.

• I see no problem why would there be your a fitness girl :D :)

• Personally, I really like the sporty look. Tights, yoga pants, sweats are all good. I'm not a huge fan of the boring t-shirt, but if you have a nice long sleeve workout top/hoodie/fleece thing going on that can be really hot!

• I love the sporty look so nothing wrong with that. Teamed up with a bangin' body I bet you look great!

• I think you work hard enough to wear whatever you want,
    I love that style

• I need to see that girl

• Who cares what others think? Really! If they want to falsely believe something that they themselves put in their own minds, then that's their business. At least you actually go to the gym, as opposed to people who wear sweats and don't actually go to the gym. If you are on the smaller side as far as your body size, then laziness would be the last thing I'd think about you if I saw you wearing sweats.

• Always in tights, sneakers... yoga pants... and you keep yourself in shape... I say that you're A-ok in my book. I could never deem someone who do what you do as lazy in your gear. If anything, you may get a pleasant compliment.
    If I had a girlfriend who did exactly what you're doing, I'd have no problem with it at all. I would probably just compliment her all of the time.

• I don't think they're lazy or any of that stuff, I just think they're active and into sports or something.

What Girls Said 4

• Hahaha Damn! Before I read the whole thing I was thinking 'What the hell do you do all day if you're at the gym all the time'? xD
    I get it.

I guess you just have to wear those kinds of clothes...

I'd think the girl was always extremely busy and didn't have time to chat.

• I think that sport girls are very sexy. I always wear sport T-shirt and sneakers that I ordered online. I feel comfortable in such clothes.

• It's this girl in my class that's ALWAYS in gym wear and she said it's because she goes to the gym after school. She wears gym clothes everyday to school, but she looks very comfy and stylish at the same time.

• I think she likes being comfortable.