How much do you care about how a girl dresses?

What if it's a girl you have a crush on? A stranger? What about a sister or close friend?

• It doesn't really matter to me.
  • I think how a girl dresses says a lot about her.
  • I don't get this fashion thing, but whatever.
  • I dislike how some girls dress these days.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care about fashion, expensive clothes, or wearing different things everyday. BUT, I like to see both women and men dress up nicely. Meaning, wearing nice colors that go with each other, having some sort of a style, looking neat and hygienic. You get the picture.

I spend more money on my clothes than your average guy. I have style and I am almost always well-dressed. It is not the most important thing, but it appeals to me very much.

• Thanks for MHO. ( :

• >Don't care about fashion nor expensive clothes
      >Spend more money on clothes than the average guy

You and your twisted logic indeed.

• @1GuyOpinion

Lol! First statement means: buying expensive ($$) clothes =/= looking good and presentable.

Me spending more money than the average guy has nothing to do with that; it is because I buy more clothes (quantity) than any guy I know.

What Guys Said 10

• I am a whole picture kinda guy - Do I find the outfit attractive because of a beautiful lady wearing it Or is that lady wearing a gorgeous outfit?

• she can dress da way she wants... een if i disagree with it ;(

• I don't care about fashion, I like girls who prefer sporty and/or casual outfits.

• If she was my sister or girlfriend or close friend I wouldn't want her to wear anything too revealing but ultimately it's her choice. I don't care what random people wear.

• I don't really get fashion but as long as she dresses appropriately based on the occasion it's all good.

• i'd want her to have decent fashion sense i guess. at least for when we go out to a nice place. all that really matters at the end of the day is how she looks without her clothes

• I def notice style, you can tell something about a person by how they dress i think

• As long as it isn't skimpy nothings wrong

• she can dress the way she wants as long as she is comfortable

• I put a lot of thought into how i dress myself. I'm a pretty reserved, shy dude so it's sort of how i communicate what kind of person i am. The average person would probably just write me off as a hipster, but that's fine with me. The kind of friends/girls i want to attract, think how i dress is cool.

So in a nutshell, how a girl dresses is pretty important to me, because it says a lot about who she is. If she dresses plainly or badly, i can assume she's probably not my type. I guess i'm sort of shallow, in a way.

What Girls Said 4

• It just catches their eye...

• I believe they care more than they are willing to admit.

• It doesn't really matter to me.

• It doesn't matter.