Which ring looks nicer to get my girlfriend. Please help?

I'm planning on buying my girlfriend a ring as a symbol of our relationship. The thing is I'm undecided between these two rings to get as they both look beautiful and have gotten positive reviews. Which one would you get? Or which one is nicer? The links of the two rings are on the bottom.

1st ring.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IRQKGIA?vs=1

2
nd ring

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0043JX8WQ?vs=1

• 1st ring looks nicer 👌
  • The 2nd ring is nicer 👌

Most Helpful Girl

• Second one is nicer. But agree with other comments. Buy something real you know. I do not want to offend you but I love this quote
    'Iā€™M NOT RICH ENOUGH TO BUY CHEAP'
    Maybe it does not seem budget friendly. But in reality we buy so many cheap stuff not to buy one single expensive. In conclusion it reaches the same amount.
    Save some money and get for your girlfriend a smallest diamond.

• They look real to me!

• Lol @Thrifty I don't know if I should agree or not. That might tick off a lot of men. Haha! Nah, men and women know more than the other about things that they can relate to more. Women will know more about jewelry, but men will know more about sports. I should say MOST, but not all. My daughter is a big football fan. She only watches games that our team plays in, but she is all into it. Yells at the screen and all. Lol. She had us watching the drafts of all things.

• @Thrifty i will say that you show quite a bit of intelligence just for making that comment, though. It takes a smart man to say that. šŸ˜‰

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 22

• I don't like either really...
    You plan on getting engaged?

Best to save up and buy something a bit more durable. You don't want her engagement ring to rust or blacken within half a year, right?

It's a smarter option.

• Are you proposing? If not then, either of these rings seems to be to much frill for a symbol of your relationship. If you are proposing, try to go with something that isn't cubic zirconia. I myself don't like diamonds or CZ. They are boring. But if your girl is a fan of them, she will not be happy with a CZ for an engagement ring unless she isn't big on jewelry. All depends on the girl and the meaning behind the ring :-)

• They are both equally as beautiful.

I'm having a hard time choosing.

• I like the 2nd one the best. Honestly they look like engagement rings though so if that's not the path you're going down then you might want to buy some other type of jewelry or a different looking ring.

• I'm not really into diamond rings because I just like simple bands but I I ha to choose is choose one because it's the simplest

• I like the second one myself, but if your ever planning on putting a REAL diamond in place of that zirconia then I would stick with the classic looking one, (So number 1)

• I'm not into CZs, but if I had to choose, it would be number two. The first one actually looks fake.

• The first one looks beautiful :D

• they're both beautiful!!
    so hard to pick but i absolutely love the 2nd one!

• haha, I'm in the minority that likes ting #1 more.

• I voted for the second one. The design is more intricate and feminine

• First one in my opinion

• Second one! :)

• The 2nd ring is prettier and thats realy sweet of you to be buying her a ring :)

• the second one is nicer in my opinion, but you should choose whatever works for your budget. I personally would feel awful if my boyfriend spent way more than he could afford on a ring for me.

• I like both. But the second looks a bit prettier.

• ok, im going to be honest here I normally don't care if jewelery had cz or real, but it's an engagement ring save up and get something real even if it's small

• I like both... depends what her personality is like (think about what clothes she wears). The first ring is a classic, simple, elegant design. The second is a more intricate design in a romantic style. If she tends to wear clothes or jewellry that have fine ornamental look (eg intricate patterns in fabric, lace, fancy designs) then go with the second ring but if she tends to wear clothes that are simple classic designs go with the first ring.

• Neither - save up for another year or two and then buy her an actual diamond, regardless of how small it is. It would probably be more appreciated. If you really think a symbol is necessary at this time, why not get her earrings or a necklace instead? In my head, a ring without a proposal says, "You're my property, but I don't want to commit to marriage yet."

• " I can buy those myself"
      Exactly, women buy those all the time. I have read that he doesn't want it to propose but it's still an engagement style ring. It's cause for a misunderstanding. I would only give a woman a ring if I wanted to propose, there are many other things a man can buy, like a nice necklace.

• @Miphee Agreed. It's a nice gesture, but it makes the guy seem cheap and the girl seem unworthy of a real diamond. If my boyfriend gave me a CZ I'd thank him but wonder why he didn't spend a couple hundred (at least) on a real diamond, especially since I know he can afford it.

• Neither. Never buy a girl Cubic Zirconia. It makes you look cheap, but if you choose one, I'd say the second one.

• The 2nd ring looks better. I'm really jealous by the way.

• The second one!

What Guys Said 9

• Neither save your money and get a diamond even if it's smaller

• Don't get her a diamond ring unless you plan on proposing. If you do don't go to some big chain either. Just a side fact rubies are actually rarer than diamonds and usually cheaper. Get her a necklace with something g just you and her consider special.

• Both are nice but I like the first one. Wow $50 is a good price! I would try and get an idea of what she likes though.

• I like the first one better, but then again, its probably best for females to answer in this department lol

• Ring 2 is a bit too much bling for my taste. Purely a pesonal taste, they're both very nice.

• The 2nd ring bro

• Is this an engagement ring?

• I think the first one looks nicer

• 2nd ring :)