How do you feel about direct eye contact?

K, so this hot guy always looks directly into my eyes when he talks to me and NEVER looks away. It's only a teeny bit uncomfortable, but mostly it just makes him seem really sweet and honest. Now, I'm pretty positive that he doesn't like me, but what does it mean? Is he just really confident?

Girls: isn't it hot? Well, maybe only if he himself is hot. Which this guy most definitely is.

Also: guys, do you find it attractive when girls make direct eye contact?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means confidence, definitely. And I wouldn't rule out the idea that he likes you.

I'm kind of shy, but one of the things I'm good at is maintaining strong eye contact. So it is attractive to me when girls make direct eye contact--especially if they're smiling and physically close to me at the time, because it gives me a strong sense that they might like me.

What Guys Said 2

• I guess it is intimidating for some people. I keep eye contact when talking with someone so they know I'm paying attention to them.

• I'm thinking he's a little too interested.

What Girls Said 1

• I like direct eye contact, it shows that he is confident and not afraid to look you in your eye. If a guy is really shifty eyed when he talks to me it's kind of a turnoff.