How can I get a girlfriend?

I am single guy age 29 from Pakistan my height is 5-10 with slim body the mean reason is that I am not handsome I have average look and I need girl friend how can I make girl friend because all girls likes handsome boys please I am in tension help me.

i had made two female friends on mobile but after the our meeting with me they had rejected me because I am not handsome.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your facial features can't be changed, so learn to like or at least accept them. Stop focusing on what you can't control, and put your focus on what you can control. What you can do is put out the best image for yourself: get a haircut that goes well with your face, and well-fitting clothes that show that you're in shape. Once you've done what you can to help your looks, stop worrying about them! As the first girl who answered said, looks really are not the most important thing to girls.

It also sounds like you're attempting to turn each woman you meet into a love interest. Trying too hard will turn girls off. They want a guy who is confident and relaxed. Get some more practice being around women: go out with friends to bars, parties or other gatherings. Practice talking to women just for the sake of talking. The more you do this, meeting a woman will become less of a big deal to you. As you become more relaxed around them, they'll find you more attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• Even average looking people find someone to love them (as do homely people, actually). Most people however, end up with someone who is about as attractive as themselves, meaning you may have less of a chance if you only go after the most beautiful girls. Keep in mind, though, that attractiveness is a very individual thing; what one person finds unattractive, can be gorgeous to someone else. WOrk on being the best person you can be. Use your strengths. If you have a sense of humor, let it show. If you are smart or kind-hearted, or gentle or generous, whatever it is, develop that quality. Physical features are not the only thing people look for in a mate. And here's a secret about women: a man can get better looking to them the longer they know him and the more they start to like him. In other words, it's possible for a woman to not be attracted to you at all at first, but as she gets to know you, she may find you very handsome! Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Keep going out and meeting girls. Talk to them. Ask them on dates. Make them laugh. Hug and kiss them. Push your boundaries. Don't give up.

• Get some confidence man - that's what they're really attracted to.