Why do many people (specially girls) consider nudity as modernity?

I mean anyone can be modern or look modern even by wearing covered dress, then why girls prefer to wear shorter dress to look modern? Why do we consider nudity as modernity?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• current fashion statements and whats in style.

0|0
    0|0
    • When we were uncivilized (early men's age) during prehistoric time we do not used to wear clothes but as we became modern as well as civilized we started wearing clothes and covering our body. Now once again we want to be nude. So, is it the conclusion that early men were far modern than us?

• i think people are just being stupid letting the top designers brainwash them into thinking what is a good outfit or not. people rarely think for themselves these days.

What Girls Said 3

• Not any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short dress = nudity since when

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, i dont think its nudity, its just showing a little leg. I guess we use them because we look better? dont really know :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• In traditional times female where required to wear long dresses. When I go to church old timer still have this belief. Even with red or black dresses where considered "too seductive." As for the youth department of the church we don't care. As long as you wearing enough that don't look like a slut

0|0
    0|0
  • nudity isn't sth shameful as many people believe... nothing creepy with a nude body :)

0|0
    0|0
  • its a nice question actually. nothing wrong with the nudity but the thinking like nudity as modernity is kindaa funny.
    modernity doesn't belong to how you dress, its belong to the way you present yourselves, your attitude towards life and your thinking.
    again... there is nothing wrong with nudity. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been a few thousand years since we appreciated nudity... I'm glad it's making a comeback.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are rebelling against the old standards of propriety.

0|1
    0|0